Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Swan Throne ... of Fire?

My one household has a fully upgraded Swan Throne. However, about 99% of the time when the members of the house hold uses it, it starts them on fire! I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem...

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I think that’s from adding one of the eco options to the toilet, composting I think. It burns the contents instead of flushing, there is a chance of the Sim getting burned. I don’t think it’s supposed to happen a lot, it had been bugged but a recent patch should have fixed it.
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    I think that’s from adding one of the eco options to the toilet, composting I think. It burns the contents instead of flushing, there is a chance of the Sim getting burned. I don’t think it’s supposed to happen a lot, it had been bugged but a recent patch should have fixed it.

Oh I see now. Then it's working as intended and not a bug.

Pretty painful though considering that's the last thing one expects when using a toilet! lol
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member

Oh, I hope they don't fix it---I need burning toilets in my game
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member

Oh, I hope they don't fix it---I need burning toilets in my game
    The patch only fixed it from happening on non-upgraded toilets, it will still work if you add the upgrade.