Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Retail System Could Use A Bit Of Tweaking

I had a lot of fun playing with the retail system and unlocking the perks. Sometimes I don't feel like convincing Nancy for the 100th time to buy the apple pie. But I have to send my sims to the shops to work or other wise they don't make money. And I don't understand why it was made like this. You can go to the shop as another household and it will be open. And when you switch to the owner the money will be deposited to their household money. I just wished the retail system worked like other active careers. The sims go to work alone, a random amount of money is generated from sales and the restocking cost is subtracted etc.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    If you sell pies, I think you don't need to actively sell them if you place them in the hot/cold retail freezers.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    A bit? It needs a complete overhaul. It’s extremely buggy and has been left to gather dust.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited November 2020
    yeah, im hoping they update the retail system. the "what choice! what value!" popup seriously needs to be randomized with more varied sayings. being able to open it while not there. and hell...can i please use the cash register?

i dont wanna walk to the customer, the customer should get in line and purchase what they want then. its seriously annoying and that stupid apple store business model has never caught on.