Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living Question

Why are all the eco living build\buy items marked Green + whatever number?? I thought all the metal items would be industrial. Is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    emiliajane1971emiliajane1971 Posts: 101 Member
    some might be recycled metal but I'm not sure as I only just got it myself and I hate it !
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    They aren't. Both the Household Power Generator and the Atmospheric Water Generator are Industrial 7. Panel to the Metal wall pattern is Industrial 3. Layered Flooring and Corrugated Metal Floor are Industrial 1. There are probably other items marked Industrial but I don't feel like taking the time to look for them.

To answer your questions, the items that are marked Eco Footprint Green have that rating because that's what the Eco Lifestyle developers thought was appropriate for those items. The same reason applies for the items marked Eco Footprint Industrial. It's not a bug, just a difference of opinion between you and the development team.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    They aren't. Both the Household Power Generator and the Atmospheric Water Generator are Industrial 7. Panel to the Metal wall pattern is Industrial 3. Layered Flooring and Corrugated Metal Floor are Industrial 1. There are probably other items marked Industrial but I don't feel like taking the time to look for them.

To answer your questions, the items that are marked Eco Footprint Green have that rating because that's what the Eco Lifestyle developers thought was appropriate for those items. The same reason applies for the items marked Eco Footprint Industrial. It's not a bug, just a difference of opinion between you and the development team.

I finally found the flooring but I haven't seen the walls. I am surprised that there were not more industrial items but I guess that is the case. Nearly everything is green except 1 floor and 1 wall.