Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Rock Climbing question

I have a question about the rock climbing in SE. My sim is level 4.5 in the skill but for some reason she gets as far as putting her hands on the top of the wall as if to pull herself over the top & finish the climb, but instead she looks around and climbs back down. This happens on both the beginner and medium walls. Is this normal or a glitch? She has the self-assured, proper and adventurous traits & is working on the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My slope bunny and I have seen several NPC characters do the very same thing in my game. I just assume that it's just part of the rock climbing training. And that your sim doesn't actually climb up and over the wall until they are an expedition to the top of the mountain.
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    It depends on if you use 'continuously' or 'one time'. Continuously is training and they just go up and down. One time goes up over the edge.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,455 Member
    @sunman502 @AprilDawn thank you both for your replies :). I'm trying to get my sim Maya ready for her expedition so she can complete the milestone she's on (only thing left to do).