Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Editing alien in CAS

How do I change alien born in game in CAS? Is there some mod for that, or command?

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm sorry I read that title as eating aliens in cas and I was like 😱😱😱😱 lol

You should be able to type in the cheat command cas.fulleditmode I use it all the time
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I'm sorry I read that title as eating aliens in cas and I was like 😱😱😱😱 lol

You should be able to type in the cheat command cas.fulleditmode I use it all the time

I know the feeling. :D

I entered cas via alter disguise and typed cas.fulleditmode but his alien profile is still grayed out.
  • Options
    You cannot type it in cas. Type it in regular game play mode. You bring up the cheat command first by pressing CTRL SHIFT C at the same time. That little white box should appear at the top of the screen. Then try cas.fulleditmode. and go into cas.

It will not work if you do it while in cas
  • Options
    You cannot type it in cas. Type it in regular game play mode. You bring up the cheat command first by pressing CTRL SHIFT C at the same time. That little white box should appear at the top of the screen. Then try cas.fulleditmode. and go into cas.

It will not work if you do it while in cas

It won't unlock that way too. I remember using this way for a not occult sim and it worked.
  • Options
    Hmmmm that's strange. I Never had a problem editing aliens. I'll research it.
  • Options
    Maybe someone can help. I couldn't find anything online 😅 people have problems though if your alien is a hybrid you cannot edit his alien form.
    But if he's just an alien I don't see why not.

When I go into CAS with my alien it automatically takes me to his alien form by default. And the icon on top of the alien form is the disguise form which looks human.
    Hopefully someone will give some of suggestions.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    You could try repairing the game and see if it lets you edit after that. I believe I'm always able to jump in and edit the forms that way, but I'll have to check to see if anything changes.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I just found out that through change sim alien form is editable too, not just human form. Thanks @Babykittyjade for help.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I have actually edited my alien-mermaid hybrid Sims multiple times in CAS. I think you can’t only if you’ve installed that mermaid stability mod.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    I entered cas via alter disguise

Sounds like you've got things figured out, but I'm pretty sure this is one of your issues right here. "Alter Disguise" means specifically to edit the human-looking "disguise" of the alien, thus it will not access the alien side of the Sim. You generally want "Change Sim" or "Plan Outfit" on a dresser or mirror to get full editing capability.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    Glad you found it!😄