Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Salary Person Career Difficult to be Promoted in

Usually, I can have a sim get promoted on their first day of work if they work hard. However, my sim has been stuck at level one of the salary person after TWO days of working hard all day. Is this career supposed to be more difficult to advance in or is it a glitch? I know some lifestyles can effect career performance, but I'm yet to see any lifestyles in my game.

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    It took a week for my sim to be promoted in the salary person career. I didn’t have a computer at first so she couldn’t do her at home tasks, and then there’s the pop ups that can effect their performance as well
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @AquaGamer1212 That sucks because I'm playing on normal lifespan so I don't have time to kill.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Personally i really like this since it adds a little more challenge my sim just got to level 4 and really struggled paying bills and taking care of his kids
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @AquaGamer1212 That sucks because I'm playing on normal lifespan so I don't have time to kill.

I’m playing on Long but that’s because I have a storyline I’m doing.

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

If you aren't against having mods MCCC lets you do like Sims 3 and choose your own age group time. I am playing on normal but my sim live longer because of the mod.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options

If you aren't against having mods MCCC lets you do like Sims 3 and choose your own age group time. I am playing on normal but my sim live longer because of the mod.

Yea I do have it, I was too lazy to mess around with it haha.

I did change it so more Sims spawned on lots tho

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    2 days really isn't that long in my opinion. That seems fast to me. I would want there to be a challenge.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I like a challenge too. When I create my own custom careers, sometimes I make them work for free until their first promotion.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: