Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Needs in Mt Komorebi

Do you find that your Sims needs are hard to keep up in Mt Komorebi? I'm playing a Sim there at present & I find that eating a meal or showering (for example) will just barely fill their particular need & they seem to decay more quickly. My Sim has the extreme sports aspiration so I don't know if that affects needs, perhaps it's that?

Also do you find it difficult to find your way around up at ? I find it difficult to see where the rock climbing wall, for example, is & seem to spend lots of time with my game paused while I scan the horizon looking for where my Sim can do activities. It all looks the same to me! Otherwise I'm quite enjoying the EP - the scenery is certainly beautiful & I can see that the Devs have put a lot of effort into making build items to fit in with the overall theme of the pack.

Comments

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It’s hard for me to find things too. I wish they were on the map, so we could just click to go to them.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I think the Sim I'm playing gets hungry about two to three times a day, depending on what she eats. Her first meal was Onigiri, which doesn't completely fill Hunger from yellow, and that's probably why she was eating more often. Eggs and Toast is more filling, so she's eating less often now.

Similarly, Brisk showers don't fill the Hygiene need from yellow. Any of the other showers should completely fill Hygiene if you don't interrupt it. Physical activities usually reduce Hygiene faster than normal, so it's quite likely that your outdoor activities are having an effect.

I think I've learned my way around the mountain area pretty well. Starting from the hot springs, there's a path marked by logs that leads to the town center with the ski lift, vending machines, food booth, and toilets. Following the orange mesh snow fences brings you to the ski slopes, starting with Ludicrous, then Expert, Intermediate, and Easy. Continuing in the same direction brings you to the Yamachan statue and the Bunny slopes. The rock-climbing wall and the hiking area are beyond the Bunny slopes.

At the top of the ski lift, you'll find the Easy and Intermediate slopes on one side, the Expert and Ludicrous slopes on the other side, and another rock-climbing wall just past the Easy slope.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    My sims social and fun needs keep plummeting. I've gotten him a TV for the second and I'm going to move in a roommate for the first. then I'll have 2 of them making me nuts. :D