Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Shake Vending Machine *Snowy Escape EP*

So far I'm loving the aesthetic of this EP! I wasn't sure it would offer a different enough experience, but so far I dig it!

I do have one issue, and if you cant help at all that would make my next day off great!

The first issue I've noticed with this new expansion is how often my Sims have issues interacting with things when there's a clear path around both the sim and object.

Currently my child sim tried to buy a children's snowboard from a vending machine at the base of the slopes (three vending machines, the middle one is the problem), and it ate her money and the snowboard got stuck. I had the option for her Granny to shake the machine and help her get her snowboard out of it, but Granny just waved her hands over her head and the complaint bubble popped up showing footsteps and a red 'x', indicating there's an obstacle in her way. There really isn't, though!

I didn't place these machines, and I didn't meddle with their placement. I *would* attempt to go into Build Mode and space the machines further apart from each other to troubleshoot, but it's super late and I need sleep. If I don't hear back from anyone by tomorrow morning, I'll give that a try.

Any help or suggestion would be epic, thank you so much!

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Well try your idea and if that doesn't work then fill out a bug report.