Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sentiment and Lifestyle Cheats?

Not sure where to put this, but I'm curious- have any cheats been discovered that add/remove sentiments and lifestyles? That work WITHOUT mods, I mean. I Googled but it seems the packs/update are too new. As someone who's super into storytelling I'm really hoping so!

Comments

• Options
    thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    I believe this is gon be one of the first things that the UI CHeats Extension creator would consider
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Carl have posted some cheats: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/snowyescape/cheats.php I think you can use those without having to use the all cheats mod by TwistedMexi.
  • Options
    SerabeeSerabee Posts: 135 Member
    Yah, I see there are cheats for lifestyles- awesome! I hope there are some for sentiments, too.
    I believe this is gon be one of the first things that the UI CHeats Extension creator would consider
    I... don't know what that means. Is it a mod? I was hoping for ones without mods, I've had bad experiences with CC and I don't use any.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    You can cheat lifestyles pretty easily, just right click a sim and I think it's called change info or something like that and lifestyles are on that tab