Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy escape download

mikes1987mikes1987 Posts: 854 Member
I bough the game and everything. I should have had it last night, its now 10:16 AM where is it? Why does it just read "unlocked"!!! Help

I thought the game release was the 11th at 9pm not the 12th at 9pm cause it states 9pm on the 12th when its release date is the 12th!

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    mikes1987 wrote: »
    I bough the game and everything. I should have had it last night, its now 10:16 AM where is it? Why does it just read "unlocked"!!! Help?

Is it already Friday where you live?
  • Options
    I bough the game and everything. I should have had it last night, its now 10:16 AM where is it? Why does it just read "unlocked"!!! Help?

Is it already Friday where you live?

Washington, Seattle
  • Options
    I really need help with this cause it says 9PM tonight and if thats the case then it should have stated the game releases for others on saturday the 13th.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So no then, since it's not even Friday in Europe yet and we're ahead of you :joy:

But if the game releases at 9 pm on the 12th in the US, then I'm not sure what your issue is? It's currently what, 1 pm on the 12th in Washington? Looks like you got about 8 hours to go ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I really need help with this cause it says 9PM tonight and if thats the case then it should have stated the game releases for others on saturday the 13th.

Why would it state that?? The 12th is a Thursday, the US time-wise gets it last, always. First Australia/NZ, then HK I think, then Europe, then lastly the US.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    So no then, since it's not even Friday in Europe yet and we're ahead of you :joy:

But if the game releases at 9 pm on the 12th in the US, then I'm not sure what your issue is? It's currently what, 1 pm on the 12th in Washington? Looks like you got about 8 hours to go ;)

10:37AM actually. I'm in Washington state not DC. So I'm PST.
  • Options

Why would it state that?? The 12th is a Thursday, the US time-wise gets it last, always. First Australia/NZ, then HK I think, then Europe, then lastly the US.

Oh my god you're right........... I totally just realized I had therapy today and its always on thursdays.... Oh god I feel stupid! Thank you!
  • Options

Oh my god you're right........... I totally just realized I had therapy today and its always on thursdays.... Oh god I feel stupid! Thank you!

Haha no worries at all! Hey at least you won an extra day this week :D
  • Options
    Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    I'm confused by your confusion. The game official release date is tomorrow, the 13th at 12 am EST. They do some staggered zone thing so everyone in the US get's it at 12 am eastern time on the 13th. I'm in central time so I can buy it tonight at 11 pm (no thank you I will be in bed). You can buy it at 9 pm since you are in pacific time.

Australia will get the back first since it makes it to the 13th a full day before us in the US.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Dannakyri1 wrote: »
    I'm confused by your confusion. The game official release date is tomorrow, the 13th at 12 am EST. They do some staggered zone thing so everyone in the US get's it at 12 am eastern time on the 13th. I'm in central time so I can buy it tonight at 11 pm (no thank you I will be in bed). You can buy it at 9 pm since you are in pacific time.

Australia will get the back first since it makes it to the 13th a full day before us in the US.

I was wondering the same as he was. Now I understand. It should download for me at 10:oo tonight because I am on Mountain Time. Thank you for explaining.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    heh without mods my sims won't do a ski run or snowboard back too back they get a x they can't go there
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I bough the game and everything. I should have had it last night, its now 10:16 AM where is it? Why does it just read "unlocked"!!! Help

I thought the game release was the 11th at 9pm not the 12th at 9pm cause it states 9pm on the 12th when its release date is the 12th!
    Are you playing on PC or console?