Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a help with photoshop

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
edited October 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Hi, I'm using Phtoshop Elements and had no problem but a few days ago, the crop tool mouse cursor shape has been changed to other pmr. Is there a way to make it back to the default shape? I searched on google but haven't found my issue.

5.jpg

When I select the crop tool, the cursor shape looks like that in the white circle. Of course, it still works well but you know the cursor is too wide, so it's hard to crop precisely.

6.jpg

My cursor is in the white circle while cropping.

7.jpg

After cropping, my crop tool cursor is in the white circle. I want to get the original cursor shape back. Does anybody know how to fix this please? Thanks for all helps.

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    That doesn't really look like a cursor at all. Looks like a glitch. I only have Photoshop CC 2018, not Elements so I can't check for you. Could you try reinstalling it?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    That doesn't really look like a cursor at all. Looks like a glitch. I only have Photoshop CC 2018, not Elements so I can't check for you. Could you try reinstalling it?

Hi, is it possible to purchase your version in full price, not as the monthly payments? I've tried to get a new photoshop but I've seen only monthly payment.
  • Options
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

Hi, is it possible to purchase your version in full price, not as the monthly payments? I've tried to get a new photoshop but I've seen only monthly payment.

No, it's not. :(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Maybe you check out this site. I think this person has the same issue.
    https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-and-elements-move-tool-displays-3-distorted-cursors-and-is-almost-impossible-to-use-cs4-on-windows-7/5f5f44f34b561a3d422b3960

My guess is that it could be a driver issue. Did you update the graphics driver recently or something? That could also be a cause.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MoQMoQ Posts: 16 Member
    > @Jeansoo said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > Hi, is it possible to purchase your version in full price, not as the monthly payments? I've tried to get a new photoshop but I've seen only monthly payment.

Only the older versions allow this. I still have and use the copy of Photoshop CS2 I bought decades ago. Saves a lot of money in the long run, but the activation is a pain every time I need to install it to a new computer.
  • Options
    MoQ wrote: »
    > @Jeansoo said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > Hi, is it possible to purchase your version in full price, not as the monthly payments? I've tried to get a new photoshop but I've seen only monthly payment.

Only the older versions allow this. I still have and use the copy of Photoshop CS2 I bought decades ago. Saves a lot of money in the long run, but the activation is a pain every time I need to install it to a new computer.

thank you. I solved this issue after changing display scale setting to 100%. :)