Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mixology & The Holidays

redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
edited December 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I know it's a pretty minor request but how about a few new cocktails and other drinks as a small addition to our repertoire. I honestly just want a couple of new things to serve at holiday parties.

I think two for Spooky Day and two for Snowflake Day would be more than sufficient for a freshener. And perhaps two additions to the punch bowl

Spooky Day

Halloween-Creepy-Eyeball-Martini-Pineapple-Coconut.jpg

halloween-cockails.jpg

Snowflake Day

christmas-cocktails-750-x-340.jpg

Sleigh-Ride-White-Christmas-Cocktail.png

Punchbowl

Wassail

wassail.jpg
wassail-closeup.jpg

Eggnog

eggnog.jpg
Homemade-Eggnog.jpg

“All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
Post edited by redrogue60 on

Comments

• Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Yes! I love this. I would love more festive looking drinks. The examples you shared are so pretty. I would also love to see fancier coffees and hot drinks. It bums me out that everything served in a mug or to-go cup looks identical.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Love the purple Halloween cocktails and the ones for snowflake day. The coffees in game all look the same because of the same cups used for every type of coffee. Would much rather prefer drinks sets like the lemonade tray and the little globe bar, with individually designed tray, bottle/pitcher and glasses.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Yes! I love this. I would love more festive looking drinks. The examples you shared are so pretty. I would also love to see fancier coffees and hot drinks. It bums me out that everything served in a mug or to-go cup looks identical.

I agree I even want garnishes so that they look visibly different and festive
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd like this too. These haven't been updated in a while.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.