Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livestock raising

To be able to have chicken and duck pens and sheep animals so you can raise, cook and collect wool and feathers. ... Mostly because in my sims story she works at such a restaurant that raises and chicken and duck.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'd be happy if they brought back the cow shed and chicken coop. I liked the way it was done even though some complained about the animals being tied to an object. That's fine with me if it means that every animal is not a member of my family like dogs and cats that I can't even control. I'd like them to add a few more though, like a few pigs in a sty, some goats and a shed and some sheep and a shed. You could collect goods the same way you did in S3 and use the stuff to make crafts from. Milk=butter=ice cream. wool=yarn=knitting, etc.
  • Options
    HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    edited October 2020
    So they had cows before? Cool! I wasn't going to mention cows because I didn't want to be greedy- I had Sims 3 monte vista and base pack, and my laptop died so I never got to play it back then, it's still just sitting there on my origin account lol. I did hear they had a farming expansion but I didn't think they'd put in cows... though horses were also a thing
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Sims 3 gave us two objects, a Milking cow and a Chicken coop. You could milk the cow and get milk, chocolate milk and, sometimes, a milkshake all depending on what you feed your cows. You could also play tic-tac-hoof with your cow. You could also try to TIP your cow over but if your sim fails, they wind up in "mud". The chicken coop could also be interacted with. You could collect various types of eggs, good, bad, rotten or exotic depending on how they are feed. You could talk to the rooster and joke or have a deep meaningful discussion about life. You could play with baby chicks or argue with the rooster. I'd love to have these back along with several other farm animals that can be feed, interacted with and collected from.

50510726466_e392be5d86_z.jpg

50510725881_fb7be5bba3_z.jpg