The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    YAY! :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    walking in a winter wonder land
    https://youtu.be/ngJPlhrd_Iw
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member

As the saying goes....
    Waiting.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    19 Days!!!!

We've hit the Teens!!!!!

awesome. i usually hang out here til you update, but i hit a snag with walmart deliver i had about 12 things in my cart they took 7 off cause they were out of stock. when i entered my address and they say they dont delver to my area, so why not just say that i wasted time. unless i can live on water and taco flavored doritos for the next few weeks. thats all that was left in my cart. :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Hearts4u

hahaha very funny love that picture :) reminds me of my own cat waiting for food :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    My I ask where?
    CD Keys, where I nearly always buy from.

It's showing as $30 there for me, did you switch to a none american store?

I live in England, hence the £ sign ;)
    £22.99 is for the UK.

Oh lol as a brit living in America, I guess the two different currency signs have just become one to me haha. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Haha 😄

How long you lived there? Don't you miss the good ol' British weather? 🤭

19 days is still abysmally long *sad face*
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    My I ask where?

£22.99 is for the UK.

Oh lol as a brit living in America, I guess the two different currency signs have just become one to me haha. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Haha 😄

I'm in Michigan, 15 years now, it's not so different, lots of rain at the moment! Although the winters always amaze me, 6 foot of snow in my garden and everyones driving round like its no big deal. I remember the army being called to clear some mountains in scotland when they had a whopping 2 inches of it :lol: I do tend to prefer the rainy and snowy sims maps heh.

On topic, I need the build/buy so badly. I've been making zen style houses and sighing deeply at the thought of missing platforms etc :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Jokubas wrote: »
    The announcement of this expansion seems to have completely changed the mood around here. This pack coincidentally hits some strong points for me, but from my last gift I'm not sure how long that'll actually last me.

What's gotten everyone else so hyped about it compared to other packs? Is it the possibilities of the new Personality System, or is there another feature I've missed?

For me it's the additional activities for my active Sims -- maybe we'll actually get another Athletic aspiration to go along with the boring Bodybuilder one. That would be cool. If kids can ski/snowboard there's another way to build Motor skill that doesn't involve a computer or video gaming platform. And potential for tie-ins with other packs; the new world will definitely need a karaoke bar. :) Finally, if we can add vacation rentals to other residential worlds (as appears to be the case here), I can have a honeymoon shack in Sulani or my Windenburg Sims can vacation in Oasis Springs to get away from the snow. The Sentiments and Lifestyles are a plus...and it's possible that they might introduce one or both as a base game addition like they did with lot traits; you just get more of them if you have the pack. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My I ask where?

£22.99 is for the UK.

Haha 😄

I'm in Michigan, 15 years now, it's not so different, lots of rain at the moment! Although the winters always amaze me, 6 foot of snow in my garden and everyones driving round like its no big deal. I remember the army being called to clear some mountains in scotland when they had a whopping 2 inches of it :lol: I do tend to prefer the rainy and snowy sims maps heh.

On topic, I need the build/buy so badly. I've been making zen style houses and sighing deeply at the thought of missing platforms etc :)

That's the other thing I'm looking forward to -- some fantastic builds in the Gallery because I can't build to save my life. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    My I ask where?

£22.99 is for the UK.

Haha 😄

yes its a long time but at least it means we have more time with the count down thread I always really enjoy it :)
  • Options
    My I ask where?

£22.99 is for the UK.

Haha 😄

yes its a long time but at least it means we have more time with the count down thread I always really enjoy it :)

its going fast for me. i 've been yelling at a differnt game no i don't want a shirt give me your photo, the new animal crossing game new horizons.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    18 Days!!!!!!!

I leave you with The First Snowfall/Let it Snow by the Carpentars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChayT4uNLM
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member

One day closer. In the states, winter will be close at hand when we get our Snowy Escape pack.

Linkin Park - My December
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIfSmtvob7w
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    I enjoyed a couple thrillers this weekend when we had no kiddos, trying to enjoy the rest of this fall season, but all I can dream of is SNOW. This pack can't come soon enough!!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    One day closer. In the states, winter will be close at hand when we get our Snowy Escape pack.

Linkin Park - My December
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIfSmtvob7w
    Linkin Park ♥️ Still can’t believe Chester is gone 😞
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    edited October 2020
    18 Days!!!!!!!

I leave you with The First Snowfall/Let it Snow by the Carpentars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChayT4uNLM

Love them, Karen voice matches the ambient 😍
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    18 days... I guess that gives me plenty of time to finish my current rl knitting project before I abandon that hobby for a week of sitting at my computer 😆
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Origin says it comes out on the 12th of November for me, so I don't know what's going on there
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    I like the trailer so far! Looks like alot of fun. Can't wait to see more of the world.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    Origin says it comes out on the 12th of November for me, so I don't know what's going on there
    Are you in PST? It comes out early. It comes out the time at that’s it midnight on EST
  • Options
    18 days... I guess that gives me plenty of time to finish my current rl knitting project before I abandon that hobby for a week of sitting at my computer 😆

my struggle will be just getting my legacy family to behave. listening is not their thing. they listened exactly1 time in the last month but i didn't think they would. so now i have half brother /cousins. i would feel worse but the wife of the one brother had a crush on her brother in law. so when i played that out only that coupe got divorced. they weren't happy anyway, the other brother somehow stayed happily with his mate /girl. not sure shes a girlfriend cause mods caused some issues. just happy one relationsip survived.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I can’t wait for when it’s out, I pre ordered it , I’m just getting my sims ready for it
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited October 2020
    I’m so excited for this pack it can’t come soon enough. It’s the first one I’ve ever pre-ordered and I’ve booked the day off work to play it on the day it’s released and all weekend. What makes that really sad is when I asked for the time off my colleagues asked me if it was for something Harry Potter or sims related :# I learnt my lesson from island living as I had the same reaction to it as snowy escape. It gives me such sims 1 vacation vibes and I loved that pack so much.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    Are you in PST? It comes out early. It comes out the time at that’s it midnight on EST

I'm from England
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @calaprfy

Very Funny I think you wandered into the wrong thread lol just wondering what you would have preferred instead? :)

@SPARKY1922 I'd be quite happy with another Newcrest and the lifestyles feature.