Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a CC Refresher

I have been out of The Sims loop for a while but being without a job right now I figured I'd jump back in. I have 2 main questions I need answered to make my jump back into the game and CC easier.

1. Is there an easy way to tell, other than the mod release date, if the mod is up to date - e.g. if I've never seen the mod and want to try it but don't know if it will work.

2. I cannot remember the name of the mod that everyone uses to control different aspects of the game, including behind the scenes cleanup of files and stuff - I think it used to be called MasterController but I know it's called something else now. This question should not be considered a "Where Can I Find" as I am only asking for the name of the mod.

Oh, sorry, one more thing, please bare in mind that I don't have all of the packs - I can't afford them all right now - is there a current mod manager that works on Mac, the one I found is Windows only. Does one of them tell you what packs you need to make the mod work?

Thank you

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has downloaded my Beach Party Pool! build over the last few years, it means so much to me.