Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Changers - New Expansion Pack

So who thinks the game changers are playing the new expansion pack this week??

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    They get it the week before, not before announcements
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited October 2020
    My guess is that the EP will release on november 13th, so I think early access will start between the announcement and the livestream (that's probably around november 4th/5th). Just an assumption though.
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Game changers don't know the content of a pack before we do. They just get early access after the trailer has been revealed. So they will discover what it is on tuesday, just like us, and then, after that, some of them will get it before it's available to buy.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    They usually get it with the pre-expansion pack patch, so not likely.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I think the next EP must be a crowd pleaser if they haven't accidentally on purpose leaked anything like they did with the star wars pack.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    The game changers don't know what the pack is either. We're on the same boat. They only have access to it 1-2 weeks before release.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    got it. I forgot they get access after the announcement
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    Game changers don't know the content of a pack before we do. They just get early access after the trailer has been revealed. So they will discover what it is on tuesday, just like us, and then, after that, some of them will get it before it's available to buy.

But the game changers knew about the lame Star Wars pack before it was announced because they were all dropping hints about it in videos.
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Chaton wrote: »

But the game changers knew about the lame Star Wars pack before it was announced because they were all dropping hints about it in videos.

Yes, because the icon got leaked. Everyone "knew" it was going to be a Star Wars pack (even if most of us were in disbelief).
  • Options
    Sooooooo I guess the game changers did know about the pack according to the tweet from graham
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Sooooooo I guess the game changers did know about the pack according to the tweet from graham

No. There are probably hundreds of game changers (many of them are from non-English speaking countries). Just because 4 game changers helped them making the pack doesn’t mean other game changers also knew about the pack.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »

No. There are probably hundreds of game changers (many of them are from non-English speaking countries). Just because 4 game changers helped them making the pack doesn’t mean other game changers also knew about the pack.

Yes. I didn’t mean everyone because not everyone gets early access anyway. I had a feeling the “mains” were involved because they were all pretty quiet.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    They are all builders... hmmmm
  • Options
    Best pack when it comes to builds confirmed. Lilsimsie will have nothing to roast this time.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Which is, frankly, annoying to me. They need to listen to supernatural lovers and storytellers, not just builders.
  • Options

Which is, frankly, annoying to me. They need to listen to supernatural lovers and storytellers, not just builders.

I agree 100%. This is why we get everything pretty with no substance.
  • Options

It's not like EA is "listening" to the game changers and deciding together how the pack is going to be like. EA basically makes the entire pack alone, and invites the game changers to build houses and create sims for it. That's how it worked for Eco Lifestyle, anyway.
  • Options

It's not like EA is "listening" to the game changers and deciding together how the pack is going to be like. EA basically makes the entire pack alone, and invites the game changers to build houses and create sims for it. That's how it worked for Eco Lifestyle, anyway.

Wellll I think they can influence what gets done. Let’s face it, they are the ones who brought attention to the skins, black and white doors, clearly lilsimies trashed their builds so much they were invited to help. So I happen to think they do have some influence. They are listening to them more than us for sure which is part of my frustration of having so many builder game changers.
  • Options
    smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    I really think it so cool that game changers got to be a part of this pack i best it going to have a lot of thing for us to injoy and have lots of fun with it with others pack thanks so much for all we get to have fun with our sims with all this packs we have i really looking forwards to have this pack for my sims to injoy it with others sims in my life
  • Options

Wellll I think they can influence what gets done. Let’s face it, they are the ones who brought attention to the skins, black and white doors, clearly lilsimies trashed their builds so much they were invited to help. So I happen to think they do have some influence. They are listening to them more than us for sure which is part of my frustration of having so many builder game changers.

Oh, I get it and totally agree. I thought you were talking specifically about the game changers working on this pack.

Yeah, most game changers are builders. But then again, that's cause Sims 4 gameplay is so bad that most youtubers just gave up on it. Back in the Sims 3 days or even in the beginning of Sims 4, they would actually play the game instead of building, do let's plays and all.

I don't blame them, really. Build buy is amazing in this game, but live mode lacks so much.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I was so hoping for a Werewolf Happy Haunt or something simular for the Fall. Oh well. :'(
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So who thinks the game changers are playing the new expansion pack this week??

It sounds like a few of them (like Simsie, James, etc.) got early copies just so they could build houses/venues; it may have only been a limited time copy and only had the build items and the map, no real gameplay. The vast majority of GCs will likely get it the weekend before release so they can make their videos and such.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I wish they'd give the pack to non-Builders to play, that way we know if the gameplay is up to par. Lilsimsie, James and even Deli are all mainly builders.
    They need to stop catering to builders all the time and start focusing on gameplay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.