The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

MCCC Filling Up Empty Homes

Hi guys,
I open this new thread since the old thread on disabling MCCC filling up empty homes is not working.
Can anyone tell me how to disable filling empty homes option in MCCC? I'm using the latest patch MCCC 7.4.0

Thanks!

Comments

  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,205 Member
    Hamsysincy wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I open this new thread since the old thread on disabling MCCC filling up empty homes is not working.
    Can anyone tell me how to disable filling empty homes option in MCCC? I'm using the latest patch MCCC 7.4.0

    Thanks!

    Try this one and set it to 'false':

    MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In > False

    There's also this one - set it to zero:

    MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Open Houses > 0
  • iamvpooriamvpoor Posts: 2 New Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Try this one and set it to 'false':
    >
    > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In > False
    >
    > There's also this one - set it to zero:
    >
    > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Open Houses > 0

    Hey, sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I can't seem to post. Are you familiar with the Replacing Townies w/ custom Sims option in MCCC? Do I need to delete all existing townies prior? Also, does the "Include Clothing" option apply to makeup too? I'm using CC so some of these sims need makeup. Am I going to have to go through and dress everyone so the makeup transfers too or will it do so automatically?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,205 Member
    iamvpoor wrote: »
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Try this one and set it to 'false':
    >
    > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In > False
    >
    > There's also this one - set it to zero:
    >
    > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Open Houses > 0

    Hey, sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I can't seem to post. Are you familiar with the Replacing Townies w/ custom Sims option in MCCC? Do I need to delete all existing townies prior? Also, does the "Include Clothing" option apply to makeup too? I'm using CC so some of these sims need makeup. Am I going to have to go through and dress everyone so the makeup transfers too or will it do so automatically?

    It depends on whether you want MCCC to repopulate your hoods with 100% your Sims from your library? If yes, yes you could delete the townies first - though the repopulation will take a while so I imagine you'd have to keep deleting randos for a while.
    Tbh, I don't know if the 'include clothing' option for sure includes make-up but I think it may as when I was in-game a while ago I noticed one of the Sims from my library as a bartender and she was wearing lipstick - so maybe?
  • iamvpooriamvpoor Posts: 2 New Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It depends on whether you want MCCC to repopulate your hoods with 100% your Sims from your library? If yes, yes you could delete the townies first - though the repopulation will take a while so I imagine you'd have to keep deleting randos for a while.
    > Tbh, I don't know if the 'include clothing' option for sure includes make-up but I think it may as when I was in-game a while ago I noticed one of the Sims from my library as a bartender and she was wearing lipstick - so maybe?

    I see, thank you! I think i'll just let it run it's course and if needed edit in CAS i guess.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top