Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I prevent neighbor's object from breaking

izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
Or is there any mod that prevent it? it's quite often that when I visit neighbors, instead of seeing a cozy house all I see is a crime scene, kitchen sink broken, shower broken, and their tv as well, food being put on the floor stinky
ihavemultiplegamertags

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    There may be a way to prevent that by a mod I'm not familiar with, not sure. But the underlying issue is that inactive households, those not being controlled by the player, tend to go into semi-hibernation mode when they aren't being played, visited, or their lot isn't opened up and animated by the player. Thus the sims living there may have just enough simulation time to make a mess and break things, but not to clean up or repair them. So to us it looks like they may have been living under such horrible conditions throughout, but the sims don't even notice until they are animated again.

Once it happens though, NRaas MasterController (MC Cheats module required) has commands for Clean All and Repair All on the Household menu that can help make these visits more pleasant, at least to begin with. It's also possible, though less likely, that your sim's neighbors are all really just a bunch of Clumsy Slobs by their traits. Not to be judgmental or anything. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Thank you, I didnt aware of the clean & repair all options these will be helpful, I was looking from overwatch menus in case it has these similar options before.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    I'm going to have to look up the "Hot Keys" for these so they will be handy next time it happens to me.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @MadDoctor61- A MasterController Hot Key isn't a keyboard shortcut. When you designate a command as a MC Hot Key, it becomes available directly under the NRaas menu so you can click and go NRaas > (command) without having to navigate through an entire series of submenus to find it.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    It's still a lot easier than digging through the menus. I've set up half a dozen of them that I use a lot.