Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims in Discover University Trailer

The Discover University Trailer includes a lot of sims already in the game or on the Gallery (made by Maxis). This means that the trailer has 'easter eggs' peppered throughout. It's pretty neat. However, I have a dilemma.

You see, I'm trying to fill out the game and create a save file for people to download (no CC, fixed relationships and family trees, etc.), and it would be nice to know the "past" of certain sims so I can, for example, put old photos around the homes. I want their homes to feel lived in. Problem is, there is no list of sims who made an appearance in the Discover University trailer.

Aside from the occasional mention on a sim's wiki page (without pictures), it's basically impossible to find out. I'd have to essentially watch the trailer on repeat, frame by frame, so as not to miss a single detail. So, I'd really appreciate some help determining who is who in the trailer.

We know that there are sims exclusive to the pack itself, as well as 1 household uploaded by Maxis onto the Gallery. Many of these sims are already present in the trailer. These sims are:

Fletcher - Cameron Fletcher
Best of Friends - Julia Wright and Becca Clarke
Elderberry - Ekram, Eleanore, and Rohan Elderberry
Pleasant - Angela Pleasant and Lilith Pleasant
Psyded - Felix Psyded
Discover University Squad - Janie Johnson, Kristy Sheehan, Kit Bae, Daisy Shane, and Bruce Sterling
Professors - Serena Bhamra, Jing Fen, Thomas Jabari, and Lana McKinnon

We also know who some of the 'Guest Star' sims are:

Cassandra Goth - 24 seconds into Reveal Trailer, on far right of screen; 47 seconds into Reveal Trailer, right, cheering Ping-Pong game; 51 seconds into Reveal Trailer, group shot; 55 seconds into Reveal Trailer, far left, cheering keg-stand; 1 min 6 sec into Reveal Trailer, farthest right
Alice Martin - 47-49 seconds into Reveal Trailer, playing Ping-Pong with Erwin; 51 seconds into Reveal Trailer, group shot; 55 seconds into Reveal Trailer, far right, cheering keg-stand; 1 min 6 sec into Reveal Trailer, right, in back
Erwin Pries - 47-49 seconds into Reveal Trailer, playing Ping-Pong with Alice; 51 seconds into Reveal Trailer, group shot; 1 min 6 sec into Reveal Trailer, throwing toilet paper
Jordan Mayer - 9 seconds into Reveal Trailer, Foxbury student on second-to-farthest right, cheering mascot
Morgan Park - 2 seconds into Reveal Trailer, kicks a soccer ball into a guy's face and gasps
Tristan Palmer - 24 seconds into Reveal Trailer, walking by with cup in hand; 39 seconds into Reveal Trailer, far left, talking to guy with helmet; 46 seconds into Reveal Trailer, cheering Ping-Pong game; 51 seconds into Reveal Trailer, group shot; 55 seconds into Reveal Trailer, left, cheering keg-stand; 1 min 6 sec into Reveal Trailer, next to Cassandra
Jayden Armstrong - 28 seconds into Reveal Trailer, looking up from welding; 39-45 seconds into Reveal Trailer, turns back to help Cameron; 49 seconds into Reveal Trailer, takes Cameron to hang-out; 55 seconds into trailer, center, helping Cameron do keg-stand; 1 min 6 sec into Reveal Trailer, next to Cameron; 1 min 12 sec into Reveal Trailer, center, watching Beer-Pong

Here's who I suspect was also a 'Guest Star':

Miko Ojo - 46 seconds into Reveal Trailer, center, sitting (back facing camera) talking to blonde girl in cameo jacket
Kailee Barclay or Camille Abbiza - 9 seconds into Reveal Trailer, Foxbury student on far right, cheering mascot
Akira Kibo - 51 seconds into Reveal Trailer, far right (back facing camera), sitting at table; 53 seconds into Reveal Trailer, right, on laptop

If you have anyone else you think was in the trailer, or disagree with my findings, can you please share? I need all the help I can get. It would also be helpful if someone could find pictures to show them in the trailer (or promotional material) or to compare their appearances.