Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kaufmann family (Decade Challenge is finished)

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Hello Everyone,

it's just a tiny update this time.

Sometimes the mods and/or the game surprise me, and nothing went as it was planned.
    TbbGz8p.png

How it started?

Tobias was a good teenager, a little bit precocious a chess capitan, but he has the luck and a good skin routine to prevent acne.
    IwFEo1T.png
    D3pLBR0.png

He went to the career day and was looking for job opportunity but nothing of these jobs were interesting enough for him, he wanted to work with his hands and not be bounded to a boring desk job.
    JrNWefN.png

His birthday came, he finished the school and found a training place to beome a mechanic. He also move out in his first apartment.
    MprdFP6.png
    WeWKgZv.png

A robotic workbench just fit in.
    N5InWmf.png

How on earth he came up to this girl?
    0kyZJYw.png

Well, while I was playing a different background families, he fell in love into three sisters of a family named Winter. I had to correct what mccc had done before. But this time, where I had to separate a full household, during that one night he appeared suddenly in a different houshold and was married to Sara Winter. Hmpf... It has caused me some trouble to move back into the apartment, because only unfurnished was offered, although they had enough money.
    HdgLkPA.png

My plan was to have a little time with his alone, because that apartment is too small, but the game smells the new ep on the horizon and decided in a different way. I decided to leave them as married couple. Sara has the best character traits from the sisters and she fits really to him. She has also an ancient spellcaster trait, and is a far descendant of my founders Ludwig and Viktoria too, but from the Gottfried line, so that this isn't a problem anymore. Like we say in germany, over 8 corners everyone is related to everyone. I went extra through my old savefiles, because after a ghost cleansing the familytrees a broken now.

But a makeover had to be done. :wink:
    c1dOKr1.png

Byebye
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Hello everyone,

since a new version of mccc, I've waited so long for, was released, I finally can play this family again.

2058-2059 Part 1/2

Tobias and Sara worked hard to pay the high living costs but also try to live their best life.
    Yqp1UPt.png
    g5ZcEOz.png
    929rchS.png

But the rent in the city became unbearable. They had to find a new home as soon as possible.
    mMDO1Nj.png

But the househunt took a while. At the end of 2059 they finally found a new home. It was very old, over 100 years old and needs a lot of maintenance and improvements. It wasn't cheap either, but it was affordable for them.
    PbQBP62.pngVGqvbxe.png
    ONBqE21.png
    As soon as they moved in the curious neighbors came over.
    uYFRIao.png

Surprisingly Sara found a good friend within the neighborhood.
    gOJySkV.png

The roof had to be renewed and it took more then the half of their savings.
    More and more often Sara woke up during the night and had a strange appetite.
    mpv6WzA.png

It turns out, that she became pregant, so the rest of the savings went into the nursery.
    zgjLLhJ.png
    14rgHWb.png

End of Part 1
    Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    2058-2059

Part 2/2

Sandra

Sandra feels that her life will end soon. She gave Hannah her memory box, when she has visited her.
    EQbeQ8q.png
    DfUkElY.png
    Fk7w28o.png

Her grandchildren often visited her too.
    AAwOEw6.png

She decided to do a family reunion for her birthday party and the whole family came over.

One of her grandchildren look exactly like her.
    gK2IBKr.png

Telling stories from the past.
    6wol8MB.png
    kvuKycP.png

Other family members found the antique pc more interesting.
    eBDGzZW.png

Then the party was over, time for a last farewell.
    tPKvyDC.png
    yAFjJua.png

A couple of days later, she became more and more tired.
    T3Trrtc.png

Rest in Peace, Sandra (1975-2059).
    2UgPllr.png
  • Options
    edited February 13
    2060 - 2062

The house is cursed or old, using old electric things can be dangerous, even for a skilled mechanic like Tobias.

O1yBfTX.png

Benjamin Kaufmann was born in 2060
    ZMt9tam.png

He is growing so fast, so picture spamming should be expected.
    ST0IfCi.png
    5znybnB.png
    SvAHnhV.png
    luGqE2l.png
    7NOlOtZ.png
    XSTATbh.png

Meet the grandparents.
    GtEeKB2.png
    r29oxdO.png

I gave Hannah a makeover.
    7BxTF8i.png

An offical care consultant came to visit and offered some help.
    Zd31oXc.png

As I already wrote, the house is old, she didn't stay for long.
    srz4J8R.png

Benjamin first birthday.
    0CUklne.png

Then I checked on my other Sim Luisa Klee and discovered that she was dumped by her fiancé for the second time and he even took her first daughter, when he move out. Okay, time to step in. I was looking in my household container and found a decent looking Sim named Kabir Datta. This time she will get her wedding, of course, after I've changed her appearence.
    6Me1zxh.png
    5syNF6q.png
    QppDNtj.png

Meanwhile some peaceful family pictures.
    vdTOxYD.png
    CRb6yuq.png
    EjEoije.png
    fuqaTeZ.png
    oMPY9SR.png

During the gameplay with Luisa, Sara got pregant again.
    3TWg1gN.png

But then a heatwave killed Aunt Christina and her husband during a visit, while I was trying to make to make friends for Benjamin. First time in in that save I was begging to the grim reaper to spare Christina, but he was merciless.
    MjMEPam.png

As there wasn't already enough drama Sare went into Labor later that day.
    SB7I6Qe.png

At the very end of the year 2062 Anja Kaufmann was born, Benjamin wasn't happy about his new baby sister.
    WDSK80R.png

Edit: My savefile was overridden by an accident, so I end this series now. Thank you for reading. :smile:

2nd Edit: Well, me and my goodbyes and ends of story simply doesn't fit together. The story continues here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012435/the-kaufmann-family-legacy-update-21st-january-2024#latest

In due of the forum closing I have save my posts now. I will miss this thread.
    Post edited by Daravi on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top