August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

[Ideas] Sims 4 ALCHEMY & ASTROLOGY Game Pack

YumengYumeng Posts: 35 Member
KEY FEATURES:
  • Simoleon coins and notes in different societies or continents – Alchemists can change garbages into all kinds of coins and notes. A copper coin equals 1 simo, a silver coin equals 2 simos, a gold coin equals 5 simos, a red note equals 10 simos, an orange note equals 20 simos, a yellow note equals 50 simos, a chartreuse note equals 100 simos, a green note equals 200 simos, a spring green note equals 500 simos, a cyan note equals 1,000 simos, an azure note equals 2,000 simos, a blue note equals 5,000 simos, a violet note equals 10,000 simos, a magenta note equals 20,000 simos, and a rose note equals 50,000 simos. Sims can pick up simos from the ground or deposit them in a bank or a safe and they must change simos into gold coins or asias, silver coins or euros, copper coins or oceas, iron coins or afris, etc, when they're going to use simos in primitive society or Asia, slave society or Europe, feudal society or Oceania, modern society or Africa, etc. The exchange rate fluctuates every day.
  • The astrological signs & the astrological houses – Astrologers can give Sims blind dates. The moon signs take turns every day, Mercury signs take turns every two days, Venus signs take turns every three days, the sun signs take turns every four days, Mars signs take turns every five days, Jupiter signs take turns every six days, Saturn signs take turns every week, Uranus signs take turns every eight days, Neptune signs take turns every nine days, and the astrological houses take turns every two hours.
MOON SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│TAU│GEM│CAN│LEO│VIR│LIB│
│SCO│SAG│CAP│AQU│PIS│ARI│TAU│
│GEM│CAN│LEO│VIR│LIB│SCO│SAG│
│CAP│AQU│PIS│ARI│TAU│GEM│CAN│
(And so on ...)

MERCURY SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│GEM│GEM│CAN│
│CAN│LEO│LEO│VIR│VIR│LIB│LIB│
│SCO│SCO│SAG│SAG│CAP│CAP│AQU│
│AQU│PIS│PIS│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│
(And so on ...)

VENUS SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│TAU│GEM│
│GEM│GEM│CAN│CAN│CAN│LEO│LEO│
│LEO│VIR│VIR│VIR│LIB│LIB│LIB│
│SCO│SCO│SCO│SAG│SAG│SAG│CAP│
(And so on ...)

SUN SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│TAU│
│TAU│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│CAN│CAN│
│CAN│CAN│LEO│LEO│LEO│LEO│VIR│
│VIR│VIR│VIR│LIB│LIB│LIB│LIB│
(And so on ...)

MARS SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│
│TAU│TAU│TAU│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│
│GEM│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│LEO│
│LEO│LEO│LEO│LEO│VIR│VIR│VIR│
(And so on ...)

JUPITER SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│TAU│
│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│GEM│GEM│
│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│CAN│CAN│CAN│
│CAN│CAN│CAN│LEO│LEO│LEO│LEO│
(And so on ...)

SATURN SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│ARI│
│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│
│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│
│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│
(And so on ...)

URANUS SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│
│TAU│TAU│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│
│GEM│GEM│GEM│CAN│CAN│CAN│CAN│
(And so on ...)

NEPTUNE SIGNS:
SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
│ARI│ARI│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│
│TAU│TAU│TAU│TAU│GEM│GEM│GEM│
│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│GEM│CAN│
(And so on ...)

EXCLUSIVE TRAITS OF ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS:
(The signs of the moon, Venus, the sun and Jupiter mean positive traits, while the signs of Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune mean negative traits, and the signs of Mercury mean wondrous traits ...)
Positive trait of ARI: Courage
Negative trait of ARI: Headstrong
Wondrous trait of ARI: Dynamo
Positive trait of TAU: Compassionate
Negative trait of TAU: Ferocious Temper
Wondrous trait of TAU: Nurturer
Positive trait of GEM: Fortunate
Negative trait of GEM: Fickle Minded
Wondrous trait of GEM: Diversifier
Positive trait of CAN: Love For The Family
Negative trait of CAN: Moody
Wondrous trait of CAN: Domesticator
Positive trait of LEO: Sincere
Negative trait of LEO: Meddling
Wondrous trait of LEO: Commander
Positive trait of VIR: Elegant
Negative trait of VIR: Unsociable
Wondrous trait of VIR: Regulator
Positive trait of LIB: Charm
Negative trait of LIB: Live Life Extravagantly
Wondrous trait of LIB: Magnet
Positive trait of SCO: Cool And Calm
Negative trait of SCO: Vindictive
Wondrous trait of SCO: Enforcer
Positive trait of SAG: Upbeat
Negative trait of SAG: Habit Of Gambling
Wondrous trait of SAG: Voyager
Positive trait of CAP: Focused
Negative trait of CAP: Dominating People
Wondrous trait of CAP: Supporter
Positive trait of AQU: Innovative
Negative trait of AQU: Emotionally Cold
Wondrous trait of AQU: Visionary
Positive trait of PIS: Soft-Spoken
Negative trait of PIS: Absent-Minded
Wondrous trait of PIS: Transcender
(If a Sim has the same trait, then it's enhanced, like Courage x 8 ...)
Post edited by Yumeng on

Comments

• YumengYumeng Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2
    ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES:
    (When the sun sign's Aries days come ...)
    ⒌—⒎AM⒎—⒐AM⒐—⒒AM⒒—⒈PM
    │ ⒈st │ ⒓th │ ⒒th │ ⒑th │
    │ ARI │ TAU │ GEM │ CAN │
    ⒈—⒊PM⒊—⒌PM⒌—⒎PM⒎—⒐PM
    │ ⒐th │ ⒏th │ ⒎th │ ⒍th │
    │ LEO │ VIR │ LIB │ SCO │
    ⒐—⒒PM⒒—⒈AM⒈—⒊AM⒊—⒌AM
    │ ⒌th │ ⒋th │ ⒊rd │ ⒉nd │
    │ SAG │ CAP │ AQU │ PIS │
    (When the sun sign's Taurus days come ...)
    ⒌—⒎AM⒎—⒐AM⒐—⒒AM⒒—⒈PM
    │ ⒈st │ ⒓th │ ⒒th │ ⒑th │
    │ TAU │ GEM │ CAN │ LEO │
    ⒈—⒊PM⒊—⒌PM⒌—⒎PM⒎—⒐PM
    │ ⒐th │ ⒏th │ ⒎th │ ⒍th │
    │ VIR │ LIB │ SCO │ SAG │
    ⒐—⒒PM⒒—⒈AM⒈—⒊AM⒊—⒌AM
    │ ⒌th │ ⒋th │ ⒊rd │ ⒉nd │
    │ CAP │ AQU │ PIS │ ARI │
    (And so on ...)

EXCLUSIVE TRAITS OF ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES:
    (The houses of the moon, Venus, the sun and Jupiter mean positive traits, while the houses of Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune mean negative traits, and the houses of Mercury mean wondrous traits ...)
    Positive trait of ⒈st: Courage
    Negative trait of ⒈st: Headstrong
    Wondrous trait of ⒈st: Dynamo
    Positive trait of ⒉nd: Compassionate
    Negative trait of ⒉nd: Ferocious Temper
    Wondrous trait of ⒉nd: Nurturer
    Positive trait of ⒊rd: Fortunate
    Negative trait of ⒊rd: Fickle Minded
    Wondrous trait of ⒊rd: Diversifier
    Positive trait of ⒋th: Love For The Family
    Negative trait of ⒋th: Moody
    Wondrous trait of ⒋th: Domesticator
    Positive trait of ⒌th: Sincere
    Negative trait of ⒌th: Meddling
    Wondrous trait of ⒌th: Commander
    Positive trait of ⒍th: Elegant
    Negative trait of ⒍th: Unsociable
    Wondrous trait of ⒍th: Regulator
    Positive trait of ⒎th: Charm
    Negative trait of ⒎th: Live Life Extravagantly
    Wondrous trait of ⒎th: Magnet
    Positive trait of ⒏th: Cool And Calm
    Negative trait of ⒏th: Vindictive
    Wondrous trait of ⒏th: Enforcer
    Positive trait of ⒐th: Upbeat
    Negative trait of ⒐th: Habit Of Gambling
    Wondrous trait of ⒐th: Voyager
    Positive trait of ⒑th: Focused
    Negative trait of ⒑th: Dominating People
    Wondrous trait of ⒑th: Supporter
    Positive trait of ⒒th: Innovative
    Negative trait of ⒒th: Emotionally Cold
    Wondrous trait of ⒒th: Visionary
    Positive trait of ⒓th: Soft-Spoken
    Negative trait of ⒓th: Absent-Minded
    Wondrous trait of ⒓th: Transcender
    (If a Sim has the same trait, then it's enhanced, like Courage x 8 ...)
    Post edited by Yumeng on
    edited September 2020
    EXCLUSIVE TRAITS OF PLANETARY ASPECTS:
    (The sextiles and the trines of the planets mean positive traits, while the semi-sextiles, the squares, the inconjuncts and the oppositions of the planets mean negative traits, and the conjunctions of the planets mean wondrous traits ...)
    For example,
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Aries, then the Sim has a wondrous trait of conjunction;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Taurus, then the Sim has a negative trait of semi-sextile;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Gemini, then the Sim has a positive trait of sextile;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Cancer, then the Sim has a negative trait of square;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Leo, then the Sim has a positive trait of trine;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Virgo, then the Sim has a negative trait of inconjunct;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Libra, then the Sim has a negative trait of opposition;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Scorpio, then the Sim has a negative trait of inconjunct;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Sagittarius, then the Sim has a positive trait of trine;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Capricorn, then the Sim has a negative trait of square;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Aquarius, then the Sim has a positive trait of sextile;
    if a Sim has a sun sign of Aries and a moon sign of Pisces, then the Sim has a negative trait of semi-sextile;
    and so on.
    Wondrous trait of CON: ?
    Negative trait of SEM: ?
    Positive trait of SEX: ?
    Negative trait of SQU: ?
    Positive trait of TRI: ?
    Negative trait of INC: ?
    Negative trait of OPP: ?
    (If a Sim has the same trait, then it's enhanced ...)
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Since I'm thoroughly lost on what you've posting, I'm going to say this is something I would most definitely NOT be interested in.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I love astrology and reading mine and my friends' birth charts, so this is definitely something I'd love to see implemented. I think for simplicity's sake, it might be easier to stick to a general "sun sign" or maybe even sun/moon/rising so that it is easier to understand. But with "hidden" aspects that affect the coding, as you've demonstrated. I think it'd be great to see that come back into the game like in TS2. Some signs do not match! Gemini + Virgo? Recipe for disaster, will not get along. Gemini + Aries or Libra? Perfect relationship. I would love to see this make a comeback along with likes/dislikes, and the traits you've used as examples.

I just think it'd have to be simpler to understand on the surface, what the player sees. Because not everyone is interested in astrology necessarily but might enjoy having additional facets to their Sims.

Amazing work figuring this all out, by the way!
    storyy wrote: »
    I love astrology and reading mine and my friends' birth charts, so this is definitely something I'd love to see implemented. I think for simplicity's sake, it might be easier to stick to a general "sun sign" or maybe even sun/moon/rising so that it is easier to understand. But with "hidden" aspects that affect the coding, as you've demonstrated. I think it'd be great to see that come back into the game like in TS2. Some signs do not match! Gemini + Virgo? Recipe for disaster, will not get along. Gemini + Aries or Libra? Perfect relationship. I would love to see this make a comeback along with likes/dislikes, and the traits you've used as examples.

I just think it'd have to be simpler to understand on the surface, what the player sees. Because not everyone is interested in astrology necessarily but might enjoy having additional facets to their Sims.

Amazing work figuring this all out, by the way!

I agree with you. I'm interested in astrology, too. Thank you! :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 5,804 Member
    I would love the Zodiacs from Sims 3 to be put into Sims 4.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Cool idea! Just one change I'd make would be Libra's negative trait. I live with a Libra, and her biggest negative sign-related trait is actually indecisiveness, ie. taking a painfully long time to make a decision. She's actually the least extravagant person I know...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,180 Member
    I really want zodiac signs in the game but I feel it should be in a patch as it’s been base game for all other versions of the game. As for astrology stuff I think that would make a nice little pack either game or stuff. When I was the community vote I wanted the psychic career in the happy haunts choice which also ties in with astrology. Also @SimsLovinLycan i completely agree with your post about libra. I am a libra and can say I am very indecisive about things can never make my mind up if I want to buy something, hate debates and and rubbish at picking sides and end up agreeing with both sides and try to find a common ground.
    edited October 2020
    Or a small-sized iron-black coin = 1 simo, a medium-sized iron-black coin = 2 simos, a big-sized iron-black coin = 5 simos;
    a small-sized lead-blue coin = 10 simos, a medium-sized lead-blue coin = 20 simos, a big-sized lead-blue coin = 50 simos;
    a small-sized copper-red coin = 100 simos, a medium-sized copper-red coin = 200 simos, a big-sized copper-red coin = 500 simos;
    a small-sized silver-white coin = 1000 simos, a medium-sized silver-white coin = 2000 simos, a big-sized silver-white coin = 5000 simos;
    a small-sized gold-yellow coin = 10000 simos, a medium-sized gold-yellow coin = 20000 simos, a big-sized gold-yellow coin = 50000 simos.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,135 Member
    I like the idea of a zodiac and signs for sims, but I think the zodiac should be a new one made of whole cloth, rather than using the Greek Zodiac.
    1) the interpretations of each sign are then firmly in Maxis' control, and while there will always be people saying that this or that should have been done differently, it won't be because Maxis got it "wrong"
    2) with the calendar being part of Seasons rather than base game, it feels... weird, somehow, to use a calendar based zodiac. I know it was done in previous Sims games, but it still feels weird to me.
    3) The Greek Zodiac isn't the only one out there. Rather than pick one real-world zodiac over the others, a fictitious one doesn't play favorites with real-world cultures (and specifically over-reliance on the western world.)
    edited November 2020
    360 degrees divided by 48 intervals equals 7.5 degrees, which is 7 degrees 30 minutes. 7.5 degrees divided by 2 equals 3.75 degrees, which is 3 degrees 45 minutes.

From the vernal equinox 0 degrees to the left and right at the same time extend 3.75 degrees to get Pisces-Aries, 26.25 degrees of Pisces is the beginning of Pisces-Aries, 3.75 degrees of Aries is the end of Pisces-Aries.

When planets reaches 26 degrees 15 minutes of the previous star-sign but not to 3 degrees 45 minutes of the next star-sign, it is the junction zone of two star-signs;

When planets reaches 3 degrees and 45 minutes but not to 11 degrees and 15 minutes, it is the first zone of every star-sign;

When planets reaches 11 degrees and 15 minutes but not to 18 degrees and 45 minutes, it is the second zone of every star-sign;

When planets reaches 18 degrees 45 minutes but not to 26 degrees 15 minutes, it is the third zone of every star-sign.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,781 Member
    Cool idea! Just one change I'd make would be Libra's negative trait. I live with a Libra, and her biggest negative sign-related trait is actually indecisiveness, ie. taking a painfully long time to make a decision. She's actually the least extravagant person I know...

I agree with that. The system in Sim 2 was quite good though. I wouldn't mind something like that with more traits so even Librans can be different from one another. eg. I know two who are a bit of a miser about spending money, one a Libran and one a Pisces! ;)
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    I agree they should bring back horoscopes, but I also think they should make it more sims-ish for example someone having the horoscopes of void critter-like characters? Humans, vampires, and aliens could have their own unique horoscopes... or you could use either one.
    edited August 2
    There is no Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Ceres, etc. in Greek astrology, so we'd better cancel Uranus Sign and Neptune Sign.

See Also:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991075/the-48-periods-and-cusps-for-the-sims-4
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,871 Member
    I never liked astrology, horoscope or any of the fortune telling stuff either in rl or in game.

But im down for alchemy.
    ihavemultiplegamertags