Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Alchemy & Astrology [ExpansionPack/GamePack]

YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
KEY FEATURES:
  • Simoleon coins in different continents – Alchemists can change everything into all kinds of coins. A copper coin equals 1 simo, a silver coin equals 10 simos, a golden coin equals 100 simos, a roentgen coin equals 1,000 simos. Sims can pick up simos from the ground or deposit them in a bank or a safe and they must change simos into afris, asias, euros when they're going to use simos in Africa, Asia, Europe. The exchange rate fluctuates every day.
  • The zodiac signs and the zodiac traits – Astrologers can give Sims blind dates. There are three categories of traits: Sun Traits, Moon Traits and Rising Traits. These three categories all have the same 48 traits. Each Sun Trait rotates in the time system and the calendar system once 24 hours. Each Moon Trait rotates in the time system once 12 hours. Each Rising Trait rotates in the time system once 6 hours. When a Sim person is born, the Sim person has either three different traits, two identical and one different traits, or three identical traits. If a Sim person has three identical traits then this kind of trait of the Sim person is the strongest, and so on. It is free to change any trait after the system automatically generates the three zodiac traits according to the time system. If the Sun Trait of a Sim person is the same as the Moon Trait of another Sim person, then they love each other easily.

The 48 Zodiac Traits are:
Trait Pisces-Aries(雙魚白羊象) = Renewal
Trait AriesⅠ(白羊象一) = Child
Trait AriesⅡ(白羊象二) = Star
Trait AriesⅢ(白羊象三) = Pioneer
Trait Aries-Taurus(白羊金牛象) = Power
Trait TaurusⅠ(金牛象一) = Manifestation
Trait TaurusⅡ(金牛象二) = Teacher
Trait TaurusⅢ(金牛象三) = Natural
Trait Taurus-Gemini(金牛陰陽象) = Energy
Trait GeminiⅠ(陰陽象一) = Freedom
Trait GeminiⅡ(陰陽象二) = New Language
Trait GeminiⅢ(陰陽象三) = Seeker
Trait Gemini-Cancer(陰陽巨蟹象) = Magic
Trait CancerⅠ(巨蟹象一) = Empath
Trait CancerⅡ(巨蟹象二) = Unconventional
Trait CancerⅢ(巨蟹象三) = Persuader
Trait Cancer-Leo(巨蟹獅子象) = Oscillation
Trait LeoⅠ(獅子象一) = Authority
Trait LeoⅡ(獅子象二) = Balanced Strength
Trait LeoⅢ(獅子象三) = Leadership
Trait Leo-Virgo(獅子雙女象) = Exposure
Trait VirgoⅠ(雙女象一) = System Builders
Trait VirgoⅡ(雙女象二) = Enigma
Trait VirgoⅢ(雙女象三) = Literalist
Trait Virgo-Libra(雙女天秤象) = Beauty
Trait LibraⅠ(天秤象一) = Perfectionist
Trait LibraⅡ(天秤象二) = Society
Trait LibraⅢ(天秤象三) = Theater
Trait Libra-Scorpio(天秤天蝎象) = Drama
Trait ScorpioⅠ(天蝎象一) = Intensity
Trait ScorpioⅡ(天蝎象二) = Depth
Trait ScorpioⅢ(天蝎象三) = Charm
Trait Scorpio-Sagittarius(天蝎人馬象) = Revolution
Trait SagittariusⅠ(人馬象一) = Independence
Trait SagittariusⅡ(人馬象二) = Originator
Trait SagittariusⅢ(人馬象三) = Titan
Trait Sagittarius-Capricorn(人馬磨羯象) = Prophecy
Trait CapricornⅠ(磨羯象一) = Ruler
Trait CapricornⅡ(磨羯象二) = Determination
Trait CapricornⅢ(磨羯象三) = Dominance
Trait Capricorn-Aquarius(磨羯寳瓶象) = Imagination
Trait AquariusⅠ(寳瓶象一) = Genius
Trait AquariusⅡ(寳瓶象二) = Youth & Ease
Trait AquariusⅢ(寳瓶象三) = Acceptance
Trait Aquarius-Pisces(寳瓶雙魚象) = Sensitivity
Trait PiscesⅠ(雙魚象一) = Spirit
Trait PiscesⅡ(雙魚象二) = Loner
Trait PiscesⅢ(雙魚象三) = Dreamers

For Example:
Cassandra Goth
Trait 1 (Sun Trait): Vir II = Enigma
Trait 2 (Moon Trait): Vir II = Enigma
Trait 3 (Rising Trait): Vir II = Enigma
In this way, Cassandra is Enigma multiplied by 3.
God
Trait 1 (Sun Trait): Vir I = System Builders
Trait 2 (Moon Trait): Vir III = Literalist
Trait 3 (Rising Trait): Vir II = Enigma
In this way, God has 3 different traits.
We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
Post edited by Yumeng on

Comments

• YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2023
    Traits of the 48 Periods & Cusps of U.S.A
    Discoverers: Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers
    jr31p8sf1cvu.png
    Post edited by Yumeng on
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
    edited July 2023
    This is currently the most applicable personality based system, and it is statistically calculated. Even if it is not scientific, it doesn't matter. It's a game anyway.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Since I'm thoroughly lost on what you've posting, I'm going to say this is something I would most definitely NOT be interested in.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I love astrology and reading mine and my friends' birth charts, so this is definitely something I'd love to see implemented. I think for simplicity's sake, it might be easier to stick to a general "sun sign" or maybe even sun/moon/rising so that it is easier to understand. But with "hidden" aspects that affect the coding, as you've demonstrated. I think it'd be great to see that come back into the game like in TS2. Some signs do not match! Gemini + Virgo? Recipe for disaster, will not get along. Gemini + Aries or Libra? Perfect relationship. I would love to see this make a comeback along with likes/dislikes, and the traits you've used as examples.

I just think it'd have to be simpler to understand on the surface, what the player sees. Because not everyone is interested in astrology necessarily but might enjoy having additional facets to their Sims.

Amazing work figuring this all out, by the way!
    storyy wrote: »
    I love astrology and reading mine and my friends' birth charts, so this is definitely something I'd love to see implemented. I think for simplicity's sake, it might be easier to stick to a general "sun sign" or maybe even sun/moon/rising so that it is easier to understand. But with "hidden" aspects that affect the coding, as you've demonstrated. I think it'd be great to see that come back into the game like in TS2. Some signs do not match! Gemini + Virgo? Recipe for disaster, will not get along. Gemini + Aries or Libra? Perfect relationship. I would love to see this make a comeback along with likes/dislikes, and the traits you've used as examples.

I just think it'd have to be simpler to understand on the surface, what the player sees. Because not everyone is interested in astrology necessarily but might enjoy having additional facets to their Sims.

Amazing work figuring this all out, by the way!

I agree with you. I'm interested in astrology, too. Thank you! :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love the Zodiacs from Sims 3 to be put into Sims 4.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Cool idea! Just one change I'd make would be Libra's negative trait. I live with a Libra, and her biggest negative sign-related trait is actually indecisiveness, ie. taking a painfully long time to make a decision. She's actually the least extravagant person I know...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I really want zodiac signs in the game but I feel it should be in a patch as it’s been base game for all other versions of the game. As for astrology stuff I think that would make a nice little pack either game or stuff. When I was the community vote I wanted the psychic career in the happy haunts choice which also ties in with astrology. Also @SimsLovinLycan i completely agree with your post about libra. I am a libra and can say I am very indecisive about things can never make my mind up if I want to buy something, hate debates and and rubbish at picking sides and end up agreeing with both sides and try to find a common ground.
    edited July 2023
    This is currently the most applicable personality based system, and it is statistically calculated. Even if it is not scientific, it doesn't matter. It's a game anyway.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I like the idea of a zodiac and signs for sims, but I think the zodiac should be a new one made of whole cloth, rather than using the Greek Zodiac.
    1) the interpretations of each sign are then firmly in Maxis' control, and while there will always be people saying that this or that should have been done differently, it won't be because Maxis got it "wrong"
    2) with the calendar being part of Seasons rather than base game, it feels... weird, somehow, to use a calendar based zodiac. I know it was done in previous Sims games, but it still feels weird to me.
    3) The Greek Zodiac isn't the only one out there. Rather than pick one real-world zodiac over the others, a fictitious one doesn't play favorites with real-world cultures (and specifically over-reliance on the western world.)
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Cool idea! Just one change I'd make would be Libra's negative trait. I live with a Libra, and her biggest negative sign-related trait is actually indecisiveness, ie. taking a painfully long time to make a decision. She's actually the least extravagant person I know...

I agree with that. The system in Sim 2 was quite good though. I wouldn't mind something like that with more traits so even Librans can be different from one another. eg. I know two who are a bit of a miser about spending money, one a Libran and one a Pisces! ;)
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    I agree they should bring back horoscopes, but I also think they should make it more sims-ish for example someone having the horoscopes of void critter-like characters? Humans, vampires, and aliens could have their own unique horoscopes... or you could use either one.
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I never liked astrology, horoscope or any of the fortune telling stuff either in rl or in game.

But im down for alchemy.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
    Ari(白羊座) Tau(金牛座) Gem(陰陽座) Can(巨蟹座) Leo(獅子座) Vir(雙女座)
    Lib(天秤座) Sco(天蝎座) Sag(人馬座) Cap(磨羯座) Aqu(寳瓶座) Pis(雙魚座)
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on