Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

really? as if the sims 4 didn't lack a personality enough...

bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
they got to put another brand in the sims to keep it relevant? like. if i wanted to play star wars i'd just buy its own game...
dude this is so sad, when we think the sims team can't disappoint anymore, they just get out of their way to show us yet again that they can do worse. jeez

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm not super excited at the moment, but I am going to keep an open mind. We didn't get much from the Reveal Trailer, mostly just the theme, so I think I'll wait to pass judgment until after the live stream.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Circus-of-CatsCircus-of-Cats Posts: 55 Member
    I'm struggling to see what exactly the new game play is in this new pack. We already have sword fighting from GF, this just substituted light sabers. We already have robots from DU, this just gives us a R2-D2 skin. Perhaps it is mind control or changing a sims emotion.? But I'm pretty sure vampires and spell-casters (to a small extent) can perform this interaction. The voo-doo doll can also change a sims emotion, so this isn't any new type of game play. Maybe it is simply the new gun?

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Random post that isn't related...OP <3 Loving your avatar.
  • Options

ty, i love it as well lol
    btw yours is very pretty <3
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »

ty, i love it as well lol
    btw yours is very pretty <3

I just watched this movie for the FIRST time yesterday <3 Leo is amazing.
    Aww thanks it's my OC Sailor Rose Red.
  • Options
    I'm not super excited at the moment, but I am going to keep an open mind. We didn't get much from the Reveal Trailer, mostly just the theme, so I think I'll wait to pass judgment until after the live stream.

i see. personally i just can't keep an open mind with this sims team, it's been 6 years and these are the best things they come up with. this is too much it's been a disappointment after another while the game sits there all bugged and unfinished. what are they doing
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2020
    The sims4 is part of Star Wars now, so I guess the light and the dark side will be a part of their personality now?

Every sim will now have star wars hidden traits and buffs...
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    If they're allowing a star wars game pack. I expect a "bee movie" game pack :D
  • Options
    VodkaVodka Posts: 25 Member
    It’s so wrong lol and a good reminder as to why I didn’t like star wars for so long: a lot of fans are entitled and think its the best thing ever ignoring that it is not and not everyone wants to be apart of the fandom.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Now that they got permission for a
    Sims 4 Star Wars, I would love the classic
    Disney Princesses & Princes in Sims 4.😍😍
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Historically, I have disliked every collab that the Sims has ever done. H&M, Moschino, Katy Perry... the Toyota Prius that was in the Sims 3 store as a free download. I'm not against collabs, but it just always seems to be subpar and feels forced. Like trying to fit square content in a round game. It's not seamless.

I may not be a Star Wars fan, but I think what I'm feeling is more than this - the Sims 4 feels more and more like a hodge podge, "pot luck" of half-developed, shallow ideas. As a player, I'm having difficulty linking the content together to create stories or gameplay. For me, TS4 feels the most disjointed out of all the iterations. I'm thankful for the modding community who has breathed some life into my game. I would have ended at TS3 if it weren't for them.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png