Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sim wont exercise....

why does my sim every time i wan t her to exercise she stops and goes to practice programing on computer! its super annoying is this a new glitch since knitting stuff?

Comments

• Options
    mollymegan82mollymegan82 Posts: 703 Member
    jeez louise she even stops in the middle of making food to practice programming
  • Options
    Evee95Evee95 Posts: 66 Member
    Shouldn't you be out jogging or doing press ups and sit ups randomly than playing sims ? :p just teasing. Maybe your sim doesn't want to workout!!!

Have you tried reset sim?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    What are her traits? Sims do seem to be more easily distracted -- my Sim will stop cooking to go knit, even if she's getting really hungry.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I would turn off autonomy until she does what she is told, you know the sims version of being in time out :p
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Drag the knitting basket out of their inventory. Made my Sim stop dropping cues. Oh and I deleted the rocking chair because I told my Sim to go for a jog and went she sat in the rocker on the porch instead.
  • Options
    Evee95 wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be out jogging or doing press ups and sit ups randomly than playing sims ? :p just teasing. Maybe your sim doesn't want to workout!!!

Have you tried reset sim?

that sounds horrible! ;P i like to live "thinnly" through my sims! i tried the reset sim , let see if that works!
  • Options
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    Drag the knitting basket out of their inventory. Made my Sim stop dropping cues. Oh and I deleted the rocking chair because I told my Sim to go for a jog and went she sat in the rocker on the porch instead.

i took out the knitting basket i was tired of them getting side tracked and knitting! but she still gets side tracked and practices programming its like she gave up one addiction for another! lol
  • Options
    ugh this is only happening with my one sim she wont stop it!!
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I relate to your sim lol
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Sounds like more NAP issues.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    I don't have the knitting stuff pack, but I've noticed my sims are stopping a task I assign to do something random a lot more now. It's becoming overly annoying.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    still on the hunt for the no autonomous knitting mod...
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    @keekee53 Just take the knitting bag/box out of the inventory. No need for a mod.

They toned this down in the latest patch, too, btw.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've noticed a lot less autonomous knitting since the recent patch -- I still get it occasionally but only when my Sim is idle, not when she's doing something important. I was able to get through the backlog of WIPs (Works In Progress) as well, and she made quite a bit of money off of Plopsy (though her paintings make way more).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    @keekee53 Just take the knitting bag/box out of the inventory. No need for a mod.

They toned this down in the latest patch, too, btw.

If I take it out of my inventory, no one in the house will start knitting right??? Thank you btw for the info :)
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Yep that’s right @keekee53
    They can only knit if they have a knitting bag/box in their own personal inventory.