Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: On The Catwalk [Game Pack]

Hi,

I think that after skintones and hairs improvements, EA should pay attention on the fashion aspect of our Sims. According to that I have an idea of new Game Pack - The Sims 4: On The Catwalk

New world:
Simlano - world inspired by Milano - 6 community lots (clubs, bars and fashion centers) + 8 apartments (2 buildings) + 3 houses

New lot type:
Fashion center

New functional object:
Catwalk, designer workplace, sewing machine

New carrieer:
Model, fashion designer

New event:
Smilano Fashion Days - two days of fashion shows where you can watch fashion shows or take a part into that as model or fashion designer

New CAS:
New hairs (also cultural), new outfits, make-up ect.

New Build/Buy mode:
Fashion center objects

New interactions (between sims):
Conversations about fashion, participate in a fashion show offer, suggest an outfit, praise the fashion projects

New aspirations:
Fashion guru, Supermodel, Photomodel

New traits:
Chic - your beauty and chic inspire many sims (other sims are inspired around you)
Poser - East or West, catwalks’s best (increase happiness and inspiration emotion during fashion show)

New TV channel:
Simlano Next Top Model

New Music:
Runway Music:
Lost Sky - Fearless pt.II (feat. Chris Linton)
Fareoh - Under Water
TS1 Superstar track 1
TS1 Superstar track 5
TS1 Superstar track 6

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Personally, this would not be my cup of tea. I have had enough of fashion out Moschino, the style influencer update, and GF. There are no true models, sure, but there are plenty of ways to control what others wear from celebrities, clubs, dress codes/employee outfits, and GTW mannequins for outfit sales.

I would not be upset to get this, but there is a lot more stuff I would want first from a GP.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Nope. Our Sims don't need more clothes to sit around the house. They want to get out and have fun maybe raise a "Real" baby not a object.
  • Options
    Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 77 Member
    edited August 2020
    Both careers should be active! Fashion Designer should incorporate a new gameplay mechanic which allows the Sim to create exclusive apparel that can only be accessible through CAS after it has been unlocked/created. The color wheel could be incorporated, but it may can only be limited to creating Sim-exclusive apparel. I am for anything Fashion/Style-related!!! The previous offerings to mirror this concept were disappointing to say the least!
    Post edited by Simtarris22 on
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Yes is the careers are active.

I totally wanted model to be included in Get Famous and I was disappointed it wasn't. I had plans for some of my sims. Those sims ended up in the boring trendsetter bleh.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited August 2020
    If they make a fashion pack hope they update the gallery so we could upload/download styled looks directly to the models, fashion show, and the GTW mannequins.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I would most certainly like this.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm not sure, I don't think that Maxis can do fashion seriously in the sims4.

I like designing outfits in CAS and making a pack about fashion would be interesting but not if the pack will be like the MAC collection...

I would be interested if they would be more serious about it.
    Post edited by logion on
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    And when you take photos of the models, they smoothly transition from one pose to the next.
    2quwd7.gif