Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cheat to remove glitched shrunken stomach from previous vampire lifestate?

Hey all,

I had a vampire sim that I changed, renamed and saved in cas to put into another save game. I changed my mind on him being a vampire and used the remove trait cheat, but he is always sickened by any food (even plasma salad) and I think he somehow still has the weak/shrunken stomach weakness. I even cheated him into a spellcaster and then removed that trait, but he is still sickened by all food--is there any cheat that can remove the shrunken stomach weakness or something else that may work? Thanks for any help with this.

Comments

• Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    I had this happen when I cheated my vamp sim back to human. The withered stomach would not go a way no matter what cheat I used. Here’s what I did and worked for me. I turned him back into a vampire with cheats. It should give you back all the perks and weaknesses. If he doesn’t have a higher mixology skill, like 5 or above, then cheat it so he does. He needs to make the Draught of configuration and drink it first. This resets all perks and weaknesses back to when you first become a vampire. (Make sure you have the ingredients which you can get in Forgotten Hollow or BB) Then The Ultimate Vampire Cure. He will become human and it should take away the weaknesses and perks in his buffs. It did the trick for me. Hope this helps.