Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting: Share Your Screenshots!

Comments

• Options
    OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    Kovee wrote: »
    They added Uni classes. I will see if there are more.

115728660_10220930256158542_5565685882060752819_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=KsciHqBidHgAX9nbTGl&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=c16dd6894da1194cf49ffee54170a03e&oe=5F459809

can you get a degree or just a random class?
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I'm an 🌺🌺🌺🌺. I didn't see the plant things on the side and thought that the sim knitting the TV.
    WHahaha! That is some next level knitting XD

xgOGBAc.jpg

Realyy?!! but i was having so much fun, you joy ruiner.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Sage is determined to learn to knit.
    wT5lAoQ.png
    Just curious, are you using the island home made by XUrbanSimsX?
    I think so.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

love this. thanks so much for putting it together. they are too cute, my fav is the last one.

That is an addorable one <3

mcrudd wrote: »
    Here are all the little outfits for babies

Spoilering just in case -
    Wow!!! I thought there'd be two or three at most!

So did I. I was most impressed :)
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    How do you get the Yarnie I can't knit it even with the knit skill maxed
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    How do you get the Yarnie I can't knit it even with the knit skill maxed

You need to be l Lady of the knit, so complete the new aspiration :)
  • Options
    Tammy loves her new little area I furnished for her to begin her journey to become a lady of the knit just like her Nanna.

xf5yAJB.png

However she is finding knitting without Nanna's help a bit hard
    VqBofi9.png
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Thank you for the reply
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply

Its a pleasure, only reason I know is because I cheated as I got the game to unlock everything and max my skill to get all the baby outfits, but I noticed Yarny not available so I cheated the aspiration and boom he appeared ;)
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    edited July 2020
    Jeannette was nominated for an award, and autonomously knitted to calm her nerves during the awards ceremony.
    xS5ZXfq.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2020
    Just a tip for the aspiration be sure to actually do what the tip says and gift from your inventory to ding that part of the aspiration off. Don't choose the pie menu gifting. It still might fail now and then but it doesn't count the other way. I was pulling my hair out.
    Anddd... cute babies! You can go to other peoples homes and dress their babies. Kinda creepy sure but I still like it!
    DChZtca.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    NrQp1aR.jpg

Caleb looks so happy knitting! <3

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Teaching the butler to knit. I really like the animations for insecurity with learning you can see "Am I doing this right?" and "Oh no I made a mistake!" all over the face of who is learning.
    njemBDi.png

I love this picture so much! <3

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited July 2020
    gBVAo6q.png
    I caught my sim looking out the window as she was knitting something for her toddler. She's in the hallway now, but I'm planning on moving her setup into her painting room and turning it into a general crafting area.

She knits every day after work, as a way to wind down.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2020
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Nothing gave me the giggles more today than all the vamps knitting in this thread...lol
    Speaking of knitting vampires, there is actually a mystery series called the Vampire Knitting Club. They're really good, if you want to check them out. I intend to make my own Vampire Knitting Club in the game with the vamps from Forgotten Hollow.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    @mcrudd wrote: »
    Here are all the little outfits for babies,

BIG SPOILER

IJ8lxRo.png

That family has been rather busy. And not just with knitting... :#
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Speaking of knitting vampires, there is actually a mystery series called the Vampire Knitting Club. They're really good, if you want to check them out. I intend to make my own Vampire Knitting Club in the game with the vamps from Forgotten Hollow.
    I hope we can make one of these :D Has anyone looked to see if knitting is included in club activities?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I hope we can make one of these :D Has anyone looked to see if knitting is included in club activities?

I think they confirmed that in the live stream.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    How do you get to an award ceremony ? None of my famous sims has been invited to one.
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    Jeannette was nominated for an award, and autonomously knitted to calm her nerves during the awards ceremony.
    xS5ZXfq.png

• Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

I think they confirmed that in the live stream.

Ah, that's great then because I have been adding knitting areas to my eco community spaces! Here's the one at Proprietor's Square in Windenburg - some cosy gatherings by the fire will be nice.

07-29-20_10-24-22%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    HVdZPPE.png
    mastered knitting in 9h 30min
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Is that sim hours or rl hours?

I only had a quick go, but my sim knitted two beanie hats and a pair of socks in less than one sim morning. It takes me a few weeks to knit a pair of socks. I can see she will be a master at it in no time, as well as having heaps of items to sell.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Is that sim hours or rl hours?

I only had a quick go, but my sim knitted two beanie hats and a pair of socks in less than one sim morning. It takes me a few weeks to knit a pair of socks. I can see she will be a master at it in no time, as well as having heaps of items to sell.

They do seem to be able to knit very fast, especially for beginners. It would make sense for advanced skill sims to knit a bit faster. Also, don't like that they start new knitting projects straight away on their own.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    edited July 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    They do seem to be able to knit very fast, especially for beginners. It would make sense for advanced skill sims to knit a bit faster. Also, don't like that they start new knitting projects straight away on their own.
    Yes, it is a little fast, my sim got to level 5 in no time. As for them starting knitting by themselves, i like that but i wish i could get a list letting me decide the project or something. I think if you take the yarn bag out of their inventory they should stop making things autonomously, unless they can take it and put it back there somehow?

55J9shb.png
    I thought for a second that she might start a fire with all that smoke and flying sparks ha!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top