July 31 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 23 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.
The Sims Spark'd is here! - are you ready? Discuss episode 3 here!

The Sims 4 Community Voted Stuff Pack: The Forbidden Sweater & Create-A-Sim Art

2...Next

Comments

• dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 30 Member
    This is amazing, thanks for the interview :)
  • hilariteehilaritee Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm excited for Nifty Knitting. I've been working some stories so I have some elders that really want to rock. I'm also thinking of creating a craft supplies themed retail store with this pack.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,331 Member
    So... this is what a sim can make when they are really GOOD at knitting?
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 45 Member
    *Sees the words, "forbidden sweater."* Man if you could curse/haunt items that would be cool. If that was something introduced in this pack I would be excited.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • MewRabbitMewRabbit Posts: 1 New Member
    Not sure where to post this But I watched the live stream of this pack and well I discovered an easter egg I guess Lol and wanted to share ... Yarny Is a Character from another EA Game called Unravel I Cant wait to see him in the sims.
  • wildfire3578wildfire3578 Posts: 1 New Member
    I adore the design of the sweater! It's a yarn monster!!
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,298 Member
    I'm really not a fan of the sweater, I think it would have been better if it had more than one colour option as all the others do.

Super excited for the other CAS content and the pack overall though. :)
  • opalnoctemopalnoctem Posts: 16 Member
    This is so stupid and hilarious and I love it ha! Can't wait
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 37 Member
    The "so-bad-it-is-good-sweater".... too funny! You guys always crack me up with the awesome names (and funny descriptions too) that you come up with for build/buy/cas items in the game. Two thumbs up!

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 4,877 Member
    Reminded me of a funny episode of Midnight Diner: Tokyo Tales, in which two people find each other over being total saps for knitting stuff.
    Nush: u like sushi /nuʃ/: they/them Like a pretzel, twisted and salty, and you can bite me. XD

6mwZaSU.jpg?1
  • SimnaturalSimnatural Posts: 1 New Member
    It be really cool to see farming packs and cars like the sims 3 i miss having my farm animals and cars and to have actual cribs for babys and toddlers and bunk beds for the kids and baby strollers
  • c_heka44c_heka44 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got the sims 4 back in 2015 and has been apart of my life for a long time! (i'm almost 15) and now I had to get the Legacy Edition back in 2019. I truly love the game and don't mind the legacy edition but it will NOT. STOP. CRASHING!! I really do not know why. I've deleted the cache folders and done everything it has said to do on google. I've turned off origin-in game, moved the sims 4 file to desktop and it's still crashing every 5 minutes. I have to save my game every 30 seconds or milestone and I just want to be able to enjoy the game again. Can anybody help, please? I know this is for the knitting pack but i'm seeking for help anywhere.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 7,084 Member
    Has anyone else noticed how all the knitting fails seem to be teal with some purple?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.