Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

xD Roommates ARE HILARIOUS!

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
But my sim's new roommate (who I was gonna just make my sim , her best friend, not lover)...but he KEEPS on and on giving her kisses...tjmDXaJ.jpg

Also ALWAYS once a day...he goes to look at this and admire it...what the heck free will?
l59Z39D.png

I never tried the roommate feature in a household....and...he's doing this without me telling him to..I find it hilarious...xD

EDIT : OH! And she beat him in chess, what does he do??? START FIGHTING WITH HER! I'm rolling.

WYRRCmw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    This reminds me of the time my main sims daughter got married at Sulani Beach. Since she was a mermaid, she went for a quick swim after they had done their vows and all that stuff. Her husband flirted with my main sim/his wives mom. Thankfully she rejected his advances, but her husband saw it and apparently she had cheated.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    AND....the other roomate comes home and...

6xyDT6D.png LOL I'm done!
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited July 2020
    She has..um..interesting taste in outfits.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    They are the only reason i am thinking about buying DU, tbh. I am just waiting for it to go on sale before i decide.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member

Is she on the gallery? Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    logion wrote: »

Is she on the gallery? Asking for a friend.

LOL no she isn't xD
  • Options
    FrubblesFrubbles Posts: 11 New Member
    I have Grim Reaper as my roommate in one save. He has basically no needs so I just gave him a room with a bed. He got very into gardening and painting. He's now soulmates with my sim. I eventually got a butler and accidentally killed them because I forgot that I'd set it so only my sim could access the fridge :D Fortunately, Grim wasn't far away.
    The one frustrating thing about roommates is the one bed per sim requirement because if a married couple shares a bed, you still need an extra bed on the lot. Not very good for Tiny Living.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I love the roommate system because they seem so individual.

My sims first roommate did nothing but moan and whinge about everything and eventually left of his own accord because he found everything dissatisfactory.

Their next roommate was super friendly and was constantly chatting to them, even when they wanted to be left alone lol.