Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Landgraab Save

Hello Simmers! This is just a fun little page for me to talk about my Landgraab Save, where I play as the Landgraabs and build a big dynasty!

Now this rundown is very confusing.

Malcolm married my sim, Meredith, had 3 kids. At one point he started an affair with my other sim, Gianne, the maid. He impregnated her. Then Nancy and Geoffrey died, and soon after Meredith and Malcolm divorced, where he immediately married Gianne, who gave birth to her daughter. When Malcolms oldest son, Malcolm II grew up to a YA, he married Cassandra Goth and had a baby. A little bit later, Meredith had her fourth baby, Holly Landgraab.

Alright. Thats the family stuff.
Now they live in Oakenstead in Willow Creek, and have 620000 simoleons.
I'll update very soon

Comments

• Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited July 2020
    https://familyecho.com/?p=KX1LN&c=x2ocbm84rj&f=835033505899724156
    The Simplified Family Tree
    Geoffrey-Nancy
    Malcolm-X-Meredith--- Malcolm II, Laurant, Beckham, Holly (Illegitimate)
    Malcolm-Gianne--- Gianne II
    Malcolm II-X-Cassandra Goth (nee Landgraab, Goth)---Malcolm III, Geoffrey II (Illegitimate)
    Malcolm III-X-Elisabeth Charanov--- Malcolm IV, Elisabeth III
    Gianne II--- Octavia Landgraab, Jala (previously Yvonne) Landgraab (Illegitimate, both)
    Malcolm IV-Mihaela Goth--- Malcolm V
    Key: Strikethrough signifies death

X is for a marriage ended in divorce

'---' is for offspring/children

The Reason of Holly's Illegitimacy is due to her being born after the Marriage of Malcolm I and Meredith; In wedlock. The Reason for Geoff II's illegitimacy is because he was moved off the lot when Cassandra and Malcolm II divorced.

The reason for the divorce of Meredith and Malcolm I is due to him having an extramarital affair with his second wife, Gianne. The children conceived in any marriage ended by divorce will not be labeled as illegitimate unless the child is born after the divorce, such as in Holly Landgraab's case. Children born after their father dies will also not be labeled as illegitimate and cannot be excluded from the fortune in any way. Octavia and Yvonne are illegitimate due to them being born out of by an unmarried couple.
    The reason for Yvonne's name changing to Jala is due to me making her a muslim.
    Any further additions will be added as soon as they are added.

Also, the family in the tree has creative liberties for everyone born before Nancy's Parents, except for Admiral Landgraab
    Post edited by MyriadSims on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Family Cemetery:
    Geoffrey Landgraab-Old Age
    Nancy Landgraab-Old Age
    Gianne Landgraab-Old Age
    Malcolm Landgraab I-Old Age
    Laurant Landgraab- Drowned
    Malcolm Landgraab II-Old Age
    Gianne II-Struck by Lightning
    Post edited by MyriadSims on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    REMOVED
  • Options
    Heyo! So I deleted the save to reset. I'll post a link to the new discussion for my new LS soon!