Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remove Sims from Family Trees

One of my sims got abducted and gave birth to an alien baby. I sent the baby back to Siam but had I know there would be this unaging baby in my family tree I wouldn't have done it. Please allow for the removal of sims from the family tree. Or send the baby back to the parent so it can age up and potential come back and cause drama.

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited July 2020
    If there is a way to do this, I would also like to know how. I have 2 'babies' that technically should be elder now. A way to either delete them or bring them back into play (then you can age-up and delete them if wanted once in play) would be nice.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    While I can understand the desire, I can understand why they do not age up randomly in the photos either. If you give up a kid for adoption, you can always guess what happens to them and approximate an age but all you ever knew was the baby. You don't know how they grow or when they die. A stagnant picture in the family tree represents that unknown.
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    While I can understand the desire, I can understand why they do not age up randomly in the photos either. If you give up a kid for adoption, you can always guess what happens to them and approximate an age but all you ever knew was the baby. You don't know how they grow or when they die. A stagnant picture in the family tree represents that unknown.

Agreed - it's not so much an "un-aging" baby as much as a baby who you no longer have updates on. Can't know if they're aging or dying if they live on another planet after all.
    259g3le.gif