Now that I have played it for a while I have a few thoughts:
1) Way to many Bugs
2) The way the Eco Footprint works or doesn’t work I should say. I wish you could just click on the map and select what neighborhoods you want to be green or industrial and if your active Sims live in one of those areas they have to make their footprint green or industrial or suffer neighbor shunning and taxes. Also you can live in a neutral environment and rally Your neighbors to make it a green or industrial footprint.
3) The Freegan trait: My husband’s cousin an roommates are freegans and they have jobs in the environment field and other mainstream jobs, they “prefer” to not buy things if they can and if they do it’s used items. They also don’t hate making money but prefer to save part of their income for Emergencies and donate the rest to charities.
4) Fireplaces, fire pits and BBQs give industrial footprints now even though they have been a main staple for many sims homes.
5) Houses tend look more like cookie cutter houses because of the few wallpapers and floors that give you a green footprint.
6) I love the CAS and Build/Buy items.
7) N.A.P.s are way too weird and pointless.
8) Community Centers are a good idea but would like more variations on the types of activities you can do. Like a cooking center or a science center.
9) I don’t regret buying it but wish it was better planned out.
What are your thoughts?