Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Cruising EP (just a fun idea...)

Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
As i made some random jokes about the next pack being a cruise ship pack i thought a bit about it. Please bear with me. XD

New "World": The ISS Unsinkable 2 - a Vacation Cruise Liner with 4 "Lots"

Lot 1: The Passenger Deck - 4 (rental) Appartments. 1 Small, 2 Medium, 1 Large + the deck lobby with seating, and the elevator

Lot 2: The Lido Deck - contains the Pool area, recliners, shuffleboard spots, souvenir kiosk, a skeet shooting activity and an area for an animation program (everybody learn the Smustle!). Also access to a lifeboat... (woohoo.)

Lot 3: The Gala Deck - also 4 separate locations (works like appartments) contains a show stage, a bar with a spot to (slow)dance, a restaurant (buffet), and a daycare (playing a game of Sploosh! (Battleships) and making funny paper mache masks....)

Lot 4: Visiting the colorful beach town of "Port Hasana" (working title, something with a touch of Cuba or so) - beach, fishing spot, local cuisine stall Cliff where you can go cliff diving and an outdoor pottery npc where you can learn pottery and buy a potters wheel. Or visit the local Mambo to get your fortune told.
  • New Skill(s) would be pottery, plus a secret skeet shooting skill
  • It would add the slowdance and the Smustle from prior Sims games
  • Shuffleboard would be for anyone from kid to elder
  • Sims (especially kids) would get a new board game and a creative activity (similar to pottery skill)
  • Get Cruising would add buffet tables with 3 different buffets depending on daytime. And if it gets to boring...Foodfight!
  • Adding a show-stage pedestal with different kind of show npcs (clown, magician, theatre or maybe a tapdancing goat?)
  • En Suite mini fridge food would be horrendous expensive. (That's why no Sim would dare to use it automonously.)
  • Sims could join the animator on the Lido deck for gymnastics (thats why i didn't add a gym location), a "learn to Smustle" lesson and a battle royale "quiz" game. All of them obviously build fun and skill (fitness, dance, logic) without technology and are not exhausting even for elders.
  • Mobile Phones don't work on board the ship, except the cameras, and maybe internet, but bad.
  • New Moodlets would be obviously things like "Sea sick", "Is that an iceberg?", "like a rocking chair" ...
  • As careers i thought the Animator career would be nice as an active, as sims could do shows on public lots, or be hired for partys. Also Mechanic as rabbit hole career.
  • All "Lots/Appartments" would be editable in BB Mode like any Vacation World.
  • New Trait "Hydrophobe". Poor Sim, why did they convince you that would be fun? (Tense when Swimming/riding Boats, even fearing they could drown in the Bathtub (Uncomfortable), and Rain is just to wet! (sad))
  • New Trait "Globetrotter" Travelling is awesome. Everything on a voyage is just more fun than sitting at home in front of the TV or computer.
  • New Lot Traits "Honeymoon Suite" well... (also, heart shaped Bed and Hot Tub...) and "Cheap" a place to sleep and shower, but not to call home.
  • Edit: New Death: Death by cliff diving.

So far, so good - or funny.
Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
Post edited by Marduc_Plays on

Comments

• Options
    @comicsforlife just remembered you could be interested in this. XD
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,425 Member
    I like the idea of a cruise ship. Maybe the ship could be it's own world, with the different neighbourhoods the ship levels, and the lots would be, well lots like restaurant, bar, entertainment hall, spa, cabins, etc.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I really like your idea I think it would be fun :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I like the idea of a cruise ship. Maybe the ship could be it's own world, with the different neighbourhoods the ship levels, and the lots would be, well lots like restaurant, bar, entertainment hall, spa, cabins, etc.

Well that's exactly what i wrote, except that the things are in different "appartments" on the deck lots. But im happy you like it. =)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    How about a Sims 4
    Titanic & The Love Boat.