Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your IRL sim moment?

I was baking a cake and while hand mixing the batter, I dropped the whisk into the batter. I then watched it sink into the mixture and looked around to make sure no one saw all while making an "oops" face. Then I realized that's something sims do when they are learning to cook and I had to just laugh. :D
Do you have these moments?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Walk into a room and just stand there and look around ( can't remember what I went there for ).

I do this all the time. lol
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I was just gonna say the same thing! Once my sister said "Oh that's just God canceling a whim" lol
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Walk into a room and just stand there and look around ( can't remember what I went there for ).

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    One day I was in a very goofy mood. So when Hubby asked me to hurry up and change my clothes so we could go out, I jumped and spun around then looked down at my body, shrugged and said, "Well darn, I guess that only works for Sims." He just looked at me in silence a moment and then we both cracked up laughing. :D
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I was doing some work and I thought I could use a break so I pressed “P” on the keyboard out of habit.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @orenjiAi I've done that too many times to count when watching vids on YouTube. o.O *smashes the 'P' key* "Why won't it stop? I hit pau... oh." Opps!
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Lmao I had the same exact thought @Karababy52!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I went to go buy DLC for a different game, and did a double-take when it wasn't a Stuff Pack :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    HappyssummerHappyssummer Posts: 37 Member
    I think I only did something like that when I was playing Sims 2 years ago I was so addict to it anyway I ate my dinner then took my plate to the toilet sink 😂 I think I was playing way to much Sims back then
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    I think I only did something like that when I was playing Sims 2 years ago I was so addict to it anyway I ate my dinner then took my plate to the toilet sink 😂 I think I was playing way to much Sims back then

Lol, yeah apparently dishes are meant to be done in the bathroom. I have some sims that will use the kitchen sink and some use the dishwasher then I got a few that will take EVERY dish to the bathroom. I feel like it's some super secret hidden trait.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Lol I was watching something on Netflix on my computer last night and kept hitting "P" because I wanted some screenshots of clothing and buildings (yes making sims). I definitely have the forgot what I was doing moments too. Can't think of anything new but I do drive by houses and yell "Sim House" pretty often. Glad I'm usually alone in my car when I do that..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Lol I was watching something on Netflix on my computer last night and kept hitting "P" because I wanted some screenshots of clothing and buildings (yes making sims). I definitely have the forgot what I was doing moments too. Can't think of anything new but I do drive by houses and yell "Sim House" pretty often. Glad I'm usually alone in my car when I do that..

Bahhaha, I do that some times to. Look around at houses and be like, "Yup, wanna build that in the sims." My boyfriend just says "so go do it!"
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Every time I forget why I came into a room...
    xD I like to think God's xing out of my action xD
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    This was some years ago, but I was coming home from work, and while walking from parking space to our apartment, I was interrupted by several chatty neighbors.

When I got inside I said to my hubby " I feel my social bar is full green now!"
    He said: "You play too much Sims."
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    After a decent length Sims session my Mum played on her laptop beside me, I watched her chopping vegetables for dinner far more neatly than I can ever be bothered/capable of doing. I told her “You have high cooking skill” which got a laugh.
  • Options
    daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Sometimes when I find myself surrounded by things (even if there’s still a space for me to clearly get through) I will wave my arms up and shrug my shoulders, as if I’m stuck.
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Shopping today was like walking around in a version of CAS. Saw an outfit that was just like one that came with Discover University :D
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    The only time I can recall this was when I saw someone with really pretty eyes

...and my first thought was to ask where they downloaded their eyes from versus actually giving them a compliment
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2020
    When I make a sandwich and realize it didn't take me an hour. xD
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Autonomously sitting at a computer all the time and only moving to go to the fridge or get water :D
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Cement wrote: »

...and my first thought was to ask where they downloaded their eyes from versus actually giving them a compliment

That might be the funniest thing I’ve read all week. XD

I always try to wash my dishes in the bathroom sink. Then I remember that I disabled dishwashing for that one... then I remember that I’m not a Sim.

Oh, and I want to build every house/room I see. I hardly ever get around to doing it, though. ^^;
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I started to sing Fwingle Zibbs to my cat and only stopped because I didn't know the next word to the song. It was only then I realized I was singing the sims version and not the real version. And that was only some days ago... I guess I must have just played through winterfest in my sims game?
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Singing in similar if I know the song is from the sims radio
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Cement wrote: »

:D
    Gallery ID: babysquare