Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

San Myshuno is marvelous.

Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
While taking one of my sims to the top roof of the Stargazer Lounge at San Myshuno, today was the first time that I ever notice the splendor of the landscape around. That piece of city reminds of of San Francisco. That is just a piece of art right there.
Not sure if the embeded pictures work here or how to do that but I'll try so you can see.

UR2xVT3.png

eCDvZJW.png

nLvevPx.png
Post edited by Zagatta7 on

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I agree. San Myshuno is one of my favourite worlds. When I first got the pack I was obsessed with taking cityscape pictures from Uptown at sunset.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    It looks pretty. Do you use TS4 camera or TS3?
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love all the worlds in TS4. I feel like you can take pretty pictures literally anywhere, San Myshuno being no exception.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    It's all fake buildings though 😣
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    It looks pretty. Do you use TS4 camera or TS3?

Sims 3 Camera. For me it's easier to manage.
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    Are your setting set on low? Because the first pic looks like the original sims 1 graphics.
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    Tony89 wrote: »
    Are your setting set on low? Because the first pic looks like the original sims 1 graphics.

I have mine on average settings, and my cityscapes look like that. It's the plastic covering 'bubble' that sims 4 worlds are. Anything that isn't interactable or actual space a sim can be in has that flat look to it.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Isn't it great? I have my main household in Alto Apartments and the view is fantastic!
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2020
    I also just posted this in 'Things you didn't know' but I love Myshuno Park and the backdrop.

Swans.jpg
    Post edited by Duvelina on
  • Options
    S3bSterS3bSter Posts: 32 Member
    I agree - I recently downloaded the City Living Pack and attended one of the fairs / social events. It looked great. Need to take photos but was enjoying the new changes just like my Sims.
    Will show some pics soon.