Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims doing strange..

My sims are keep getting random things out of their inventory like clay then I check their inv and then they dont seem to have any clay. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Best guess at the minute is to repeal the Arts NAP - my sim didn’t play with clay but the townies had it constantly when that one was active. Gaming was a weird one too, they were all obsessed with 8 ball cubes!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    It's definitely one of the N.A.P.s. I had a sim suddenly and frequently playing the violin, I checked her inventory but found no instrument there, I also checked her skills and was glad that she at least did not build skills from doing these stupid NAP related things. I wish only sims with certain skills, careers or traits would do these things. There might be a reason why my sim doesn't play the violin while I play her, and why she has no skills. I dislike that the game throw completely random actions on our played sims. They could limit it to non-played sims, it would still create a specific NAP atmosphere, and maybe some simmers would get inspired to have one of their sims start something new.

There is said to be a bug that makes any existing NAPs (regardless of hood) cause sims to do those actions. So if there are currently 10 different NAPs running in your game, one sim might do them all. Will hopefully be fixed very soon, because it eventually will force us all to disable all things N.A.P.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think I’m going to disable townie voting after reading all of these comments…
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MakayMakay Posts: 1 New Member
    I was so confused as to why all my townies kept playing with an 8 ball. It’s a bit annoying that they will do these things in the middle of a convo. However, I do find it amusing when my townies get a bad 8 ball prediction and give themselves a forehead slap.