Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco-Living Question

keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
Can you turn off NAPS and still keep the Eco footprint going? I am trying to decide whether to get it because I can bundle.

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    You can turn it NCP voting so as long as you don’t vote in your played family there shouldn’t be any NAPs active.
  • Options
    Akl500P wrote: »
    You can turn it NCP voting so as long as you don’t vote in your played family there shouldn’t be any NAPs active.

Awesome, but if I turn it off will the eco-footprint still work? I am not a fan of the NAPs based on the issues others have been dealing with but I do want to keep some of the worlds industrial.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »

Awesome, but if I turn it off will the eco-footprint still work? I am not a fan of the NAPs based on the issues others have been dealing with but I do want to keep some of the worlds industrial.

Yes they are two different check boxes :).
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »

Yes they are two different check boxes :).

YES!!! thank you so much :)