Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vertical garden

There are special seed packets for the vertical garden? So, I won't be able to use normal seeds on that garden, right? I understand that a tree can't be planted on these pots, but bushes either?

Comments

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I have found that most plants work in the vertical planter. I have grapes and such in mine. Dragon fruit don't fit in them and some others.
  • Options
    mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    It doesn't make sense... I really don't know what comes into someone in EA's team head when they think about these things...

Thanks CelSims!
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    mcorral wrote: »
    There are special seed packets for the vertical garden? So, I won't be able to use normal seeds on that garden, right? I understand that a tree can't be planted on these pots, but bushes either?

For some reason the vertical garden doesn't seem to work at all for me. And I did try and plant the seeds that specifically seem to be made for it.
  • Options
    mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    What I saw is that you cannot evolve these plants while they have harvestables, you should first harvest and then evolve them...
  • Options
    TTSimmerTTSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="liliaeth;c-17532025"][quote="mcorral;d-976993"]There are special seed packets for the vertical garden? So, I won't be able to use normal seeds on that garden, right? I understand that a tree can't be planted on these pots, but bushes either?[/quote]

For some reason the vertical garden doesn't seem to work at all for me. And I did try and plant the seeds that specifically seem to be made for it.[/quote]

I'm unable to plant in the vertical garden as well. I've used the seed packets that come with it, but it's not working. Not sure why or what to do.