Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living is for Free Loaders.

My Sims can no longer have a social life do to all the stealing. Caring for Sharing is another way for Sims to steal your stuff. Get off the couch and get a job then go buy your own stuff. Tried to repeal with no luck.

Comments

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Why no luck? I was able to do it this morning...I just had a Sim invite five of his friends over, and after they stole his living room couch and his dining room set for the fourth time, they agreed to sign his petition repealing it. Not sure if they sign based on relationship or influence, though.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Just lock your Sims house door for anyone but your household and they won’t steal anything.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Yes, but can you steal everything from your neighbors? I haven't gotten that NAP yet, but I'm going on a "borrowing" spree if it works both ways.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I guess none of my worlds have that voted in yet. I'd have to lock my doors and work on a repeal quickly. I don't want to turn anything off yet though having too much fun. Isn't there a way to make sure only your votes count?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    ?????
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I have never had this NAP yet. I kinda don't want it. I guess the only thing you can do is lock your doors. Also, it doesn't stop you from stealing from them too :wink:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Looters!