Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - Furniture "Uncomfortable" rating?

I'm appreciating that there are new details for Build/Buy objects that show each item's Eco rating, its Water/Power usage... and now furniture has a rating named "Uncomfortable"... but as you buy more expensive furniture, the "Uncomfortable" rating goes up! I don't understand this. Why would a bathtub that's more reliable and expensive be designed to be *more* UNcomfortable?

I'm also confused why only the bathtubs have a "Discomfort Relief" rating, but the Tub/Shower combo items do not, and only have an "Uncomfortable" rating? :o

Comments

• Options
    Lavasm77Lavasm77 Posts: 33 Member
    I am also completely confused by this and haven't been able to find info anywhere.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Me too. I don't understand why all the showers get an uncomfortable rating
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    I hadn't noticed yet on the Bathtubs w/the new rating of Uncomfortable, but it sounds like a very annoying and stupid addition that we don't need in the game.

Also, most of the new Wall Decorations only have a rating of 1... WHY? What has happened to the Room Rating Scoring in this game? I always try to give my sims the BEST of everything so that they will have a "Beautifully Decorated" mood buff. I HATE it when we get new decorative content that looks nice but only has a rating of 1! What is the point exactly? >:)
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Not sure about the uncomfortable rated furniture but the new ratings for wall decor may have something to do with the fact that so many complain about how the sims are so easily effected by their surroundings.
  • Options
    CelestialChaos1CelestialChaos1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I believe where it says “uncomfortable (and then a number)” on the showers, it’s just a typo or something. I had a sim test different showers and the “post modern shower stall” (which was previously listed as the only one that was uncomfortable, gave my sim a negative moodlet. When I had her try out some of the better showers like the “crystal box shower stall” she got a positive moodlet because of the “high quality shower”. So I just believe it’s a typo or something. Im not sure about any other furniture though.
  • Options
    Rissa90Rissa90 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have seen some Bathtubs with the Uncomfortable rating. The "Epic DIY Shower" is one of them. It looks as if it is the shower/tub combos that have both the uncomfortable and stress relief ratings.