Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims won't leave after Wedding Party :(

What happened guys? How can I fix this? The party is over and 2 sims won't leave when the wedding party is over. When I click ask everyone to leave it doesnt work. Help please :(

Comments

• Options
    LiddyluluLiddylulu Posts: 153 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Mine did that they just sorta stand there grummbling and has the ocassional shouting fit.I used the testingCheatsenabled true cheat code then shift clicked them and added them to the family they split the house hold and merged all the left over sims back to there home ^.^ hope this helps^.^But it is a long way round to get them out^.^
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2009
    You could try the 'good old' Reset Sim
  • Options
    ElizabethWynElizabethWyn Posts: 187 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I've experienced this so many times now!

Basically what happens for me is my bride and groom go outside and get married, right?
    well some of the guests don't walk outside to watch it right away, they miss the ceremony.
    then after the ceremony they randomly walk outside and start 'oohing' and 'awwing' for like 8 hours straight.
    Honestly, the best way to solve it is by letting them get their oohs and awws out of their system. Leave them there until they start to feel majorly deprived of food, energy, whatever it is- and then using move_objects on move them to the front of the house away from any objects they might run into. That should help.
  • Options
    MizFabulousMizFabulous Posts: 2 New Member
    I just travel to some place with them and leave them there.