Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the Elder sims able to preg and give a birth?

I was really surprised to see Pei family in China. My sim was in the middle of the adventure quest.
I visited Pei household and was going to fill my needs first, then go to the adventure and I saw a kid there.
I've never seen a kid in Pei family...as far as I know. I brought some screenshots.

4.jpg
I brought this from Sims wiki. There's no kid sim in this household.

3.jpg
I saw a boy who is scolded by Ai Pei, the elder sim. And ...I haven't seen Gao Pei while staying in China for some days.

5.jpg

I switched to Pei family and the kid was their son, and Gao Pei died..?
The kid's name is Tao Pei. (Sorry for the different language version as I'm not an English native).
You know at the beginning of the game, Ai and Gao are already Elder sims..?
Is it possible for Elder sims to have a baby without NRaas Story Progression?
Maybe..Gao died from too hard exercise of delivering a baby? :D

6.jpg
I took Tao to CAS and had a preview his young adult face.

7.jpg
Liu Pei's face says Tao is his youngest brother. :D

My question: Is it possible for inactive elder sims to deliver a baby without NRaas Story Progression and Awesome story mod?

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    WA foreigners don't get pregnant when their world's "story progression" generates a child for them without conception or pregnancy or having to exist as a baby/toddler. So it doesn't care about parental age at all. Obviously it's different when you're back home and having babies the normal way, elder females still can't get pregnant but elder males can still impregnate.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited May 2020
    @InfraGreen Yes I agree with you. But I have only EA story progression in the game setting. I've never imagined they would be able to make a baby but it happened! That's why I got surprised you know? :D This event was a kind of unbelievable thing. So I'm wondered if there would be any exceptional cases can be happened in game.:)