Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would still like more teen gameplay interactions

MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
I would really like a pack dedicated to teen age group.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What kind of things do you wanna see?
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What kind of things do you wanna see?

Whatever ideas other simmers want.
    Mostly for me I want troubelsome wild teen parties where the cops get called, more school subject interactions.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I think having things like more after-school activities or skills geared towards children and teens would add a lot. Things like competitive sports, cheering, etc. Sure there is the basketball hoop for Sims to play ok but it’s very singular, and the drama club and scouts. There’s just not enough activities where Sims interact with and compete against one another, and I think adding a bunch of these kinds of activities would work well for children and teens. Even things like bands could work for teens.

If there was a way to orchestrate our own talent shows outside of the talent showcase that occurs in-game on its own that would be cool. Putting on school plays to expand on the drama club. Sports clubs could have m games and practices and children and teens could meet new Sims if they’re on the team.

With the club system, we can create these kinds of things but I feel like there’s just some sort of feature that’s missing to take this kind of stuff to the next level.

Also different types of schools would be cool. A performing arts school, a school focused on STEM, homeschooling, etc.
  • Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    @NationalPokedex YES!! I love your school ideas!! I also think some non school things would be good. Interactions specific to teens, parties only teens can have, sneaking out, sleepovers, and so much more!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I want teens to seem younger, or add preteens. I'd prefer to play teens as a 13-15 age group than older ones. A pack with younger clothing, middle school, paper routes, more sports and clubs, homeschool for sure, babysitting younger siblings event, etc.
  • Options
    RenRochelleRenRochelle Posts: 21 Member
    I want teens to get in trouble and I want detention, being caught by the cops, and you have to pay bills for things they break. I want more school options, like if they are really bad, send them to military school, and if they are gifted of "prodigies" I want them to go to schools that help them excel, I also want to home school kids. And maybe two or three options for where you can send your kids, maybe you live in a poor neighborhood and want them to do better so you send them to the next town over.