Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hidden Aspiration

Ok so today I was playing sims, and I was editing a sim in the family I had created but it was in a separate household, they had just aged into a teen, and I was curious what Aspiration they would have, so I checked and I said Painter, I've never seen this befor and when I looked through all of the other Aspirations I couldn't find it, does anyone know where this came from, is it s hidden aspiration like the grilled cheese one. Also I have no mods or CC so it cant be that (and it definitely isn't a mod because I play on console) and just to add to that its NOT the painter extraordinaire Aspiration,its a diffrent one

Comments

• Options
    DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ok so today I was playing sims, and I was editing a sim in the family I had created but it was in a separate household, they had just aged into a teen, and I was curious what Aspiration they would have, so I checked and I said Painter, I've never seen this befor and when I looked through all of the other Aspirations I couldn't find it, does anyone know where this came from, is it s hidden aspiration like the grilled cheese one. Also I have no mods or CC so it cant be that (and it definitely isn't a mod because I play on console) and just to add to that its NOT the painter extraordinaire Aspiration,its a diffrent one

I would add a picture of what it looks like but I dont know how or if I can
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I could find a couple of things about this. It's apparently one of the tutorial aspirations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sims4/comments/ah36q4/painter_aspiration/
  • Options
    DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    I could find a couple of things about this. It's apparently one of the tutorial aspirations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sims4/comments/ah36q4/painter_aspiration/

Thankyou I was just really confused when I saw it and knew someone here could help😂
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    It would be nice if they opened up these tutorial aspirations so that anyone could use them at any time.