Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Jobs Exhaustion

I've tried the fisherman, diver, and lifeguard part-time jobs that come with IL With all of them, my sims come home exhausted. I don't have this happen with the base game jobs or any other pack-specific jobs. This happened even before I started using mods.

I searched on the bugs page to do a "me too" but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm not searching the correct terms.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    I'm only responding because no one else has yet. Have you checked that your Sim's skill level is up to par for the job level, or that they're meeting all the other job requirements? Thinking maybe they might be exhausted if their skill levels aren't meeting the requirements and therefore they're working harder to make up for it? I know it sounds stupid but just throwing out ideas in the lack of anything legit. I know with IL my sim is maxed out on everything and still taking substantially longer to promote than in normal jobs. It's very frustrating. Hope you figure it out.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can’t working hard make your Sims exhausted?
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I'm only responding because no one else has yet. Have you checked that your Sim's skill level is up to par for the job level, or that they're meeting all the other job requirements? Thinking maybe they might be exhausted if their skill levels aren't meeting the requirements and therefore they're working harder to make up for it? I know it sounds stupid but just throwing out ideas in the lack of anything legit. I know with IL my sim is maxed out on everything and still taking substantially longer to promote than in normal jobs. It's very frustrating. Hope you figure it out.

I can see what that might be the answer for the fisherman, but my lifeguard is a level 10 fitness.
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Can’t working hard make your Sims exhausted?

Yes, but mine even get exhausted if they only socialize. Not as tired, but they want to sleep when they get home.