Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tHeRe Is No AvAiLaBlE cOuNtEr SpAcE

It says there isnt any counter space when my sim tries to cook. I have counters with NOTHING on them and i even put a random counter OUT IN THE OPEN! Please help?
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Comments

• Options
    glory_joyglory_joy Posts: 134 Member
    Sometimes it's because I am using a cc counter that apparently isn't tagged as a counter in the package file details.
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    I'm using the basegame counters, its the Tall Order vintage counters
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Are they placed correctly on the grid? I read somewhere that sims cannot use some items if they are placed outside of the grid with MOO cheat. If you have custom counters in game, maybe some are affecting the basegame counters you are using. Does it happen with all dishes, or with just a specific food?
  • Options
    All food.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Is it *only* those counters or any counters? Have you tried pulling out mods and CC to check for a conflict?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @FurryModSpinel What @luthienrising said. Try different counters and see if the same thing happens. If not, then it's only that particular counter. If so, then it may be a more complicated problem.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited May 2020
    It's all the counters... Except cc ones. Only cc counters work, which is weird.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Then it's more than likely caused by cc. Try removing your mods folder and clearing your gamecache file to see if it still occurs.