Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Basic Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    You know what I am going to say? I wish I was doctor again. Bruh that was the best role I've ever had. Sure, that's not much coming from someone who's played only three games, but it was one of the most useful and morally fulfilling roles. So whoever has it, enjoy! 🙂

good news is, this ain't a church! :D
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    VOTE: No Lynch

Stop it. :D

I don’t wanna get lynched, ok? You’ll be killing a vanilla townie and I seriously do not wanna die D1 due to a mislynch :#

No one's lynching you lol why are u getting defensive?

Dekay voted for me
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

I don’t wanna get lynched, ok? You’ll be killing a vanilla townie and I seriously do not wanna die D1 due to a mislynch :#

Then vote for someone who we can all agree is scum or something. I don't want there to be a no lynch this early in the day.

But I can’t think of anyone who I think is scum.

Do you realize voting no lynch is a scumplay?

We have plenty of time to talk about things, there's no need to vote for no lynch.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    You know what I am going to say? I wish I was doctor again. Bruh that was the best role I've ever had. Sure, that's not much coming from someone who's played only three games, but it was one of the most useful and morally fulfilling roles. So whoever has it, enjoy! 🙂

My first role on my first game was a doctor :D I don't remember when I was doctor last time.

My first role was insane cop. I was a doctor like maybe once? :D Can't remember.

Then vote for someone who we can all agree is scum or something. I don't want there to be a no lynch this early in the day.

It is still very early to know but I hope not everyone is gonna jump on that no lynch cuz we know mafia would probably do that to blend in.

I think no lynching is a bad idea actually. When we do that we literally waste a whole day. and it's only been like almost 2 hours of the day.

Exactly!!

• Options

Do you realize voting no lynch is a scumplay?

We have plenty of time to talk about things, there's no need to vote for no lynch.

I know. That’s why I changed my vote. Although I may just unvote and wait until Rob actually talks to make a decision.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Dekay voted for me

Yeah but that doesn't mean everyone's lynching you. Chill out lol. Why are you being so panicky?

• Options
    Anyways, I know yall aren't familiar with my playstyle but I tend to randomly vote someone early in the day just for laughs or for reaction, just like how yall do M&Ms

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Just read back. I'm not really sus of anyone atm
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Rob, City, and Choco hasn't said anything yet I think.

• Options
    Anyways, I know yall aren't familiar with my playstyle but I tend to randomly vote someone early in the day just for laughs or for reaction, just like how yall do M&Ms

M&Ms 🤣🤣 from now on I’m actually going to call EMMMs M&Ms. it’s like 4:50 AM for me right now and I almost woke up my whole family from laughing
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Just read back. I'm not really sus of anyone atm

Oh you're finally here lol.

So that leaves us Rob and Choco

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,620 Member
    Another thing is although it's technically not closed setup... it's still a lot of vanillas to scum hunt effectively 🙄

Wh don't you have faith in vanilla townies? 😒 I can usually find scums even as a vanilla townie. 😬

No no no it's not about our skills. It's about the ambiguous nature created by a wider pool of unspecified roles. You know?
    Also. Doesn't mean you are a vanilla townje now. I've got my eyes on youu 🙃

But that's what makes it fun, right? The ambiguity? No need to care about a mass claim. 😂

And yeah, yeah, everyone always has their eyes on me... I'm popular like that. 😜

Anyway, jokes aside, I think I'll just have my eye on Keyen for now cuz so far his reasonings don't make no dang sense. 😂

So am I supposed to make sense when we're too early in the game?

As far as I'm concerned, no one's really scumhunting. People are just talking about setups that doesn't concern the game or keep whining that vanilla townie is useless and things that just doesn't keep the game moving forward.

It depends on your definition of making sense. Your reasoning to me is just too random. Like Luna, Nerd and Mouse were scum too in the last game. So why pick Bella only? You could have maybe tried to explain yourself further. Cuz then it makes me wonder if you're actually buddies with her and just doing this to seem not associated with her. 🤷‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Dekay voted for me

Yeah but that doesn't mean everyone's lynching you. Chill out lol. Why are you being so panicky?

Because, Keyen, people tend to follow DeKay. 🙄😂
  • Options

M&Ms 🤣🤣 from now on I’m actually going to call EMMMs M&Ms. it’s like 4:50 AM for me right now and I almost woke up my whole family from laughing

That's how I literally read it on my mind :joy::joy:

• Options

Dekay voted for me

Yes, including myself.
  • Options
    Another thing is although it's technically not closed setup... it's still a lot of vanillas to scum hunt effectively 🙄

Wh don't you have faith in vanilla townies? 😒 I can usually find scums even as a vanilla townie. 😬

No no no it's not about our skills. It's about the ambiguous nature created by a wider pool of unspecified roles. You know?

But that's what makes it fun, right? The ambiguity? No need to care about a mass claim. 😂

And yeah, yeah, everyone always has their eyes on me... I'm popular like that. 😜

Anyway, jokes aside, I think I'll just have my eye on Keyen for now cuz so far his reasonings don't make no dang sense. 😂

As far as I'm concerned, no one's really scumhunting. People are just talking about setups that doesn't concern the game or keep whining that vanilla townie is useless and things that just doesn't keep the game moving forward.

It depends on your definition of making sense. Your reasoning to me is just too random. Like Luna, Nerd and Mouse were scum too in the last game. So why pick Bella only? You could have maybe tried to explain yourself further. Cuz then it makes me wonder if you're actually buddies with her and just doing this to seem not associated with her. 🤷‍♀️

You're jumping to unnecessary conclusions.

It's early in the day and I have already explained myself that I randomly vote early D1.

• Options

Dekay voted for me

Yes, including myself.

Yeah I can actually see that.

Yall shouldn't sheep Dekay that much

• Options

Dekay voted for me

Yes, including myself.

You'll see why. We do it for a reason 😆
  • Options

Dekay voted for me

That's not true. In the last few games, no one did and I always have to take out my vote. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

You haven't had many good roles if you think doctor is good. LOL. It's like one of my least favorites.

*Scoffs. Humph! Well aren't you a picky sort! I like it because it is largely selfless and can save souls, like in real life. Sure, it doesn't do yourself good, but it can do a great deal for others 🙄

I prefer vigilante, bulletproof, or treestump. 😂 Those are better.

Why treestump? Bulletproof & vigi I can understand tho.

Cuz I can still talk in the day to help you all find the bad guys. 😂

Why did you leave out fruit vendor??

You don't understand. The Treestump means that even after I die, I can still talk on topic on the thread.
    There's two types of treestumps. One becomes a tresstump when killed, another is the treestump has to declare to be a treestump before dying to be able to be one. They cannot vote tho after they're a treestump.

Honestly, treestump can be so nice.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

You're jumping to unnecessary conclusions.

It's early in the day and I have already explained myself that I randomly vote early D1.

Ya, I know. But you do this random thing too as mafia, right? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Dekay voted for me

Yes, including myself.

Also, we do think for ourselves. A lot. We just value her opinions because she is an experienced veteran 🙂
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I know that, but does everyone else know that? :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm actually starting to have suspicions but I refuse to say it until we're in mid D1 or something.

• Options

Dekay voted for me

Yes, including myself.

Also, we do think for ourselves. A lot. We just value her opinions because she is an experienced veteran 🙂

Keyen is more experienced than me.
    x3vZicL.gif