Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC population

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
I am curious about what percentages you have your sims get pregnant. My world is just too full and every house is full. I wouldn't mind a lot more empty houses so I plan on deleting many households. My percentages for pregnancy were 15% for young adults and 20% for adults but I think I'm gonna knock those both back to 10%. Oh and only checking for pregnancies one day a week. Do you think 10% is good? In the last check, I had 10 couples get pregnant which was why I went to 10%. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Frostrazor1334Frostrazor1334 Posts: 41 Member
    The problem with % is of course the bigger the source pool, the more people are affected. So if you only have a few houses, the percent won't be a lot of people. Personally i have 3% for YA and 4% for adult.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited May 2020
    I had the same problem, massive population. After dropping the percentage of risky woohoo to almost nothing, dropped the percentage of adults and ya pregnancies, limiting to only females can get pregnant and limiting the households to 6, I seemed to have made a dent in the pop spreading like the plague, lol.

Good Luck!

Forgot about changing the days the mod checks for pop, once per week...helps a lot.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.