March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Call it by its name: the round 5 results are in!

2...Next

Comments

• Princess076Princess076 Posts: 5 New Member
    even though the pack i picked wasn't picked. I really enjoy being a part of this process. Thank you EA games for this because you could have said we don't care you will but it anyway. :wink:
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,583 Member
    Yay! :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    THANK GAWD IT’S NOT LUV 2 KNIT
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    I'm happy with the results as it's what I voted for :smile:
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited May 2020
    At least it's not "Knit Wit" :lol:

Jk
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • femalegamerxofemalegamerxo Posts: 57 Member
    Well it's a community voted name, I would've personally come up with something a bit more unique :)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Not a fan of the name, but the icon is ok.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Oh hey, I voted for that icon. I like it, it’s cute.

As long as it’s not named “Luv 2 Knit”, I’m happy with it.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Like the name, wish the sock icon won. Ah well.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    blah, so tired sounding, but we who want to can still refer to it as knitting Stuff. Nifty is one of those words that go with Golly Gee, and Swell! to me but others must have liked it. 😁
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I am happy with the name and icon, even though they weren't my first choices. I have enjoyed voting and I cannot wait to finally play Nifty Knitting.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,902 Member
    Oh hey, I voted for that icon. I like it, it’s cute.

As long as it’s not named “Luv 2 Knit”, I’m happy with it.

I wanted that one, alas.
    Like the name, wish the sock icon won. Ah well.

I wanted the sock as well. I thought the wool in the basket looked more like a snail. It needs improvement! :smile:
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    Happy enough with the results, can't wait to play the pack! :)
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

I wanted the sock as well. I thought the wool in the basket looked more like a snail. It needs improvement! :smile:

I thought it kinda looked like a butt......I will see myself out.
  • RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
    Both of my picks won! I can't wait for the new pack. Skill building is one of my favorite gameplay aspects, and I have been wanting rocking chairs for such a long time!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I won the name! Admittedly the icon is different, but it's actually what I would have had as my second choice.

Something new for old people to do. This game is very young-people centric which is okay, but it's nice to have things for the elderly too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Wow, I voted for both actually. Yays :D
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • jmacsimmerjmacsimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Nitty Knitting is such a good choice! (Not my choice though, but it's fine. Haha!)
  • Christabelle73Christabelle73 Posts: 124 Member
    I'm the odd man out, I would have loved the Luv2Knit lol. And the Icon is too blah.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I voted for Knitting, but I've already warmed up to Nifty Knitting. Can still call it knitting, all good.

The logo I'm a bit disappointed with because I don't think it will look good in smaller scale. There were better and worse choices though.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    From the other comments, I guessed my name choice wasn't popular (I liked 'Knitting Rocks'). I also liked the ball of yarn, but no matter. I'm ready for this pack to be released - my Sims are running out of things to do.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • chillriverchillriver Posts: 5 New Member
    Please make a stuff pack that enabled sims so play music together, just to jam or in a band! It could include a battle of the bands event at venues and university campus.
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I voted for Luv 2 Knit but in the end, I didn't like it was the best choice... I am glad that Nifty Knitting got chosen! I also voted for the icon and it won!!

When this pack comes out, I will for sure have to get it!!!!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit