Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Bad Memory Fix?

Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
I have a Family Sim who recently got engaged. Unfortunately, she got the bad engagement memory. Which is weird, since it was a want of hers to get married to this guy, and I'm sure it wasn't also a fear at the same time. Nor does she have Romance as her secondary aspiration (or indeed any kind of secondary aspiration).

I managed to download a Simbology mod/bug fix that specifically fixes the bad engagement memory, but will this affect her specifically as the engagement has already happened? She was happy enough in the cutscene. And her fiance got the good memory. I assume it was just a random bug. I just hope she doesn't leave him at the altar haha!

Comments

• Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Is it a custom family sim, or is it a premade? Could it be Cordelia Capp and her hidden romance token?
  • Options
    No, not a premade. I made them in CAS. Both Sims have the Family aspiration with no secondary aspirations.
    Hopefully no one gets left at the altar. And from what I’ve seen they won’t get the negative marriage moodlet, as they’re not Romance Sims.
  • Options
    I managed to change it with SimPE! With a little help from a YouTube video. The mod didn’t fix the bad engagement memory, I guess because the engagement happened before I installed the mod, but I managed to fix it anyway.